No announcement yet.

Stargate merchandise - share your ideas here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realise the spirit of this thread, but my answer to the question posed is.
    More Stargate TV shows and/or more Stargate movies would be nice merchandise.

Just my thoughts
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Bentopia Revolution View Post
      I didnt mean to "attack" females with this remark.
      None taken... just a fair warning from someone who's stepped into a similar can once...
      I live to tell the tale.

Anywho...

Just that "us boys" are more impulsive consumers and therefore easyer to target..
      If they didn't make some merchandise so damn attractive, yours truly (biologically female), would not have to chase their damn wallet around for it to give up its damn money...

Ever seen the star wars shop?
      Full with helmets, tiny robots (that dont do anything) lightsabers and all that.. AT's etc... for actualy quite a lot of money if you realize its just a peace of dyed plastic xD.
      I wouldnt be surprised if they already made back the money they spend on star wars xD. Crazy people ^^
      I should perhaps make a small sidenote that I am part of a group who builds replica props and sets from TV-series and films, and we have done exclusive contracts for Disney (a few under NDA's) what Star Wars is concerned.

So yeah, I'm vaguely familiar with Disney's merchandising theme.

Again im glad that the interest for this genre extends to our female counterparts.
      Honostly, i didnt expect this in relation to the militaristic part in the series.
      (might just be my wife though i dunno, something about men with weapons just tunes her out, allthough i still hold hope she might like watching the series with me sometime)
      Mmm... here comes a stereotype, but I though women like a person in uniform... (male or female, depending on which one attracts)... Then again, woman are mystifying creatures, I have to admit.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I have felt a bit offended when I have seen it yesterday as I hate being placed into cathegories. We don't need gender war here and bad assumption what I need. Good taste is not gender related. If something has got a poor quality/ price rate then every fan can make a decision if they still like it or not. If one thing we could learn from the SG franchise that "the universe is infinite" , so we have to think outside of the box and express a range of potential merchandise products.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

You have to think outside the box, cause the cat boss pees in it.

Comment

You are serving Lord Bastet.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
              You are serving Lord Bastet.
              Yes, I do... I am her humble servant.

Comment

Lord Psygnosis (alias Lemming god) must be sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  Lord Psygnosis (alias Lemming god) must be sad.
                  I shall have to make an offering soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X