Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, but I couldn't find the general problems thread. I have noticed that if I edit my post on my tablet (Samsung Tablet S with Android 6.0.1.) then the forum motor will automatically delete it after saving the changes then it even shows some system error. I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but it is going on for months now. Thank you.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      Sorry guys, but I couldn't find the general problems thread. I have noticed that if I edit my post on my tablet (Samsung Tablet S with Android 6.0.1.) then the forum motor will automatically delete it after saving the changes then it even shows some system error. I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but it is going on for months now. Thank you.
      You can rattle the mod's cages at https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...the-Moderators. Although they have to bounce some technical issues upstairs, they do try to at least point you in the right direction.

Comment

Thanks. I am so blind. I need my sarcophagus.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
        X