Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: GateWorld Forum: 2020 Vision!

Well, there were a couple of folks whose "jokes" were harsh. I didn't do well as the butt of them when they tag-teamed me. I just got frustrated not catching a break. When you're new in a "room" the footing feels kinda slippery. Cluelessness is fun for everyone but yourself.
    https://forum.gateworld.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=13540&d=1218150728

Quote Originally Posted by squirrely1 View Post
    Haha...and that was the one place where I posted. Go figure. To me it was just sort of a slapstick/nonsense type of joint.
    I miss writing with Mapp, CJ, Susie and the others.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
    Well, there were a couple of folks whose "jokes" were harsh. I didn't do well as the butt of them when they tag-teamed me. I just got frustrated not catching a break. When you're new in a "room" the footing feels kinda slippery. Cluelessness is fun for everyone but yourself.
    You just have to fight fire with a bigger fire.

Quote Originally Posted by P-90_177 View Post
    I miss writing with Mapp, CJ, Susie and the others.
    I haven't seen CJ and Susie in years. I just assumed that Susie got invested in being a mother and CJ joined that cult
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    I haven't seen CJ and Susie in years. I just assumed that Susie got invested in being a mother and CJ joined that cult
    I still keep in touch with them on fb. They're both doing well for the most part.

Sorry guys, but I couldn't find the general problems thread. I have noticed that if I edit my post on my tablet (Samsung Tablet S with Android 6.0.1.) then the forum motor will automatically delete it after saving the changes then it even shows some system error. I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but it is going on for months now. Thank you.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Platschu View Post
    Sorry guys, but I couldn't find the general problems thread. I have noticed that if I edit my post on my tablet (Samsung Tablet S with Android 6.0.1.) then the forum motor will automatically delete it after saving the changes then it even shows some system error. I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but it is going on for months now. Thank you.
    You can rattle the mod's cages at https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...the-Moderators. Although they have to bounce some technical issues upstairs, they do try to at least point you in the right direction.

Thanks. I am so blind. I need my sarcophagus.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456