• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part 5 (500)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON FIVE
    CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS, PART 5
    EPISODE NUMBER - 500
    The heroes return home to discover a newly rebooted universe, where they all share a single Earth -- but the fight against the Anti-Monitor is not over yet.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 January 2020, 09:39 PM.

So why no Crisis Aftermath to wrap up the last night of Crisis? While some of it was unnecessary, the 2 installments of Aftermath had some good guest stars and BTS info.

And I still think they made a big mistake splitting Crisis pre- and post-holidays. I didn't feel the sense of urgency for the last 2 parts like I usually do, just because of the big gap.

Comment

Originally posted by gnoel809 View Post
      So why no Crisis Aftermath to wrap up the last night of Crisis? While some of it was unnecessary, the 2 installments of Aftermath had some good guest stars and BTS info.

And I still think they made a big mistake splitting Crisis pre- and post-holidays. I didn't feel the sense of urgency for the last 2 parts like I usually do, just because of the big gap.
      I agree, while the first 3 got me excited, this felt like not much at all.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

How come some people didn't appear? I would have expected Cisco and Brainy working on the bomb and a few others in the final fight...

So, Supergirl and Black Lightning are now in the same universe, right?

Comment

I assume money. As they aren't part of the Legends cast, it would take extra to get them
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I assume money. As they aren't part of the Legends cast, it would take extra to get them
            Well money and/or scheduling issues.

I really liked this episode. Got some of that Legends humor with Beebo and then a wrap up fight with the Anti-Monitor. I think for story purposes they needed to do that, so this universe sees the Anti-Monitor. Then they can attribute Oliver's death to the Anti-Monitor publicly.

It does make my head hurt a little bit, but I can't wait to see what the shows do with this change. Certainly, having all the shows on one Earth will not make crossovers easier as Black Lightning is still produced in Atlanta, but at least the characters know each other.

Comment

Working...
            X