No announcement yet.

Fugitive of the Judoon (3805 / 1205)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To clarify - it was my take that the faces were CGI? At least when they spoke?
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
      I have to say we are at a point where its hard to tell, but I was also under the impression that we are looking at a robotic mask and not cgi.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Tennant’s Judson definitely were masks, cos I looked before making my original post.

This new one I only watched in crappy ABC iView, but I really thought I was seeing CGI facial movements...
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
          The lead commander was definitely an animatronic face because there's a video online showing "her" practicing her lines.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ok - I'll take it back. Just watched the behind the scenes stuff, and could see "outside the frame", with the face moving... so clearly not CGI. The breaking the horn off really sold the idea of CGI to me - though of course could also be a 2nd mask with the horn off.
            and lots more!

Comment

There's tricks to do that... and my reaction, "NOOOO, you broke the mask"...

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                Only problem with this Doctor being pre-show is that we have seen every Regeneration by now, there are no spaces anymore where this Doctor fits in. In my opinion she has to be from the Future or maybe even another Dimension.
                I also think she's from another dimension.
                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                Matthew 5:9

Comment

There's a bit less male-bashing this season but still plenty of PC. Waddya think?
                  Total syffy posts: 36,690
                  (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                  Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                    There's a bit less male-bashing this season but still plenty of PC. Waddya think?
                    Far too much "PC" as you put it. The show is rapidly becoming nothing more than a political platform.

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                      What?

Goddess... you're so pathetic, you lot of PC-folk.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        What?

Goddess... you're so pathetic, you lot of PC-folk.
                        Wouldn't that be "anti-PC" folk" ?

Comment

I'm surprised no one has considered that the second doctor might just be the doctors daughter, she would certainly have the combat training to pull off the moves she did, and she -was- technically the doctor. Perhaps she returned to Gallifry before it was destroyed, hence the tardis?
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I really liked this episode. I liked the whole mystery with the 2 Doctors. It was nice to see Jack again, though I did find it kind of annoying that he was just used to send a warning and that he kept snatching up companions but didn't get to see the Doctor. So far I like this season more than the last.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X