Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (3804 / 1204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (3804 / 1204)

Visit the Episode GuideDOCTOR WHO - SEASON 38 (12)
    NIKOLA TESLA'S NIGHT OF TERROR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 3804 / 1204
    In the early twentieth century the famous inventor Nikola Tesla discovers a piece of alien technology, making him the target of an alien species -- and pulling the Doctor and her companions into his feud with Thomas Edison.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 January 2020, 10:14 PM.

Half good and half repeat?

The Monster of the week was a copy of the Racnoss, which David Tennant's Doctor defeated. Straight ripoff, right down to the Doctor telling the evil queen that she had given them the chance to live, same as Tennant did.

But the rest of the episode was cool. The rivalry between Tesla and Edison was a joy to watch.

Comment

The episode at least - to me - felt like WHO. I'll agree though that the enemy of the week did little to stand out - although she was at least well acted.

I've only just been reading about Telsa over the past year or so, thus it was quite exciting to see him appear in a WHO story. I had great expectations in fact, though sadly nothing really remotely living up to those aspirations.
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

I -always- find it funny what different people take away from different episodes. Edison did not know what he walked into with the TARDIS, Tesla understood the concept of Dimensional transcendentalism, in fact he is probably one of the first characters to realise it in all of Who's history.
        Edison was a businessman, Tesla was a visionary
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
        X