• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Un-Birthday Present (111)

Visit the Episode GuideBATWOMAN - SEASON ONE
    AN UN-BIRTHDAY PRESENT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 111
    With Alice still in custody, Kate is stunned by the return of her sister Beth -- dropped into the new reality from a parallel Earth -- while the Wonderland Gang takes a pair of hostages in a ploy to get Alice back.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 March 2020, 08:02 PM.

Gotta give Alice credit; getting her copy of "Alice in Wonderland" and using its wire binding to escape was good thinking on her part.

Comment

I'm confused about how this episode ends conflicts with the Bottle Episode of Supergirl:

Spoiler:
      There are a bunch of refugees from alternate Earths in an alien bar. The bartender is even working with one of his dopplegangers.

So if Alice and Beth can't exist in the same reality for a long period of time (more than a day or two), then that should apply in the other shows as well.

Also, is it just me or did we skip over the scene where Mary and Beth met? Next thing I know Mary was dressing Beth up like her own playdoll.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Gotta give Alice credit; getting her copy of "Alice in Wonderland" and using its wire binding to escape was good thinking on her part.
        Sophie said that she scanned the book in any way and then dont find the wire in it was like for real.
        Was that just a small talk for some reason ?
        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
          Sophie said that she scanned the book in any way and then dont find the wire in it was like for real.
          Was that just a small talk for some reason ?
          I mean this is an odd universe. There's high-tech, but scans for weapons, bombs, or poisons likely won't see wire as an issue, especially if it's not metal.

So yeah, I don't know why you would trust a psychopath like Alice and give her anything. She's likely to do a magic trick with a pencil!

Comment

Working...
          X