• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back From the Future, Part 1 (511)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FIVE
    BACK FROM THE FUTURE, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 511
    With a copycat Toyman on the loose and out for revenge, Winn Schott returns from the future to try and stop the man who is wearing his face -- and putting his own future at risk.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 February 2020, 10:05 PM.

Saw the episode. Cool to see both sides of the Winn Schott coin. One where he became a hero and the other where he became the villain most fans initially expected.

This whole time travel thing is a little confusing. First-off, this Winn Schott is not the same Winn they saw go into the future, because the universe was destroyed and this new universe was created.

In my opinion, only the paragons are the true remnants of the multiverse. Characters like Alex, Lena, Winn, Brainy, Nia, etc are different characters given the memories of different versions of themselves.

But they are glossing over that in order for the previous dynamics to remain. I'm not found of this.

Otherwise, I liked seeing Winn, but I'm curious how/why he built a life for himself in the future. He was only suppose to go into the future to address a threat to AI, hence Brainy staying in the present.

Did he fix that problem or does it still exist?

Also, no mention in this episode of Winn Schott's legacy being tarnished, ie: the inventions he made that shaped the future's technology.

I fear they are dropping or forgetting key parts of the previous storyline that took him to the future.

Comment

Working...
    X