• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet the Legends (501)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON FIVE
    MEET THE LEGENDS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 501
    Sara, Ray and Mick are shocked to discover that the Legends have become famous. It seems that everyone except Sara is loving the spotlight, so much so that they invite a documentary crew on board the Waverider to film them as they investigate a strange new blip in the Timeline. The Legends discover that their new problem is none other than Rasputin, who happens to be straight out of hell, and it might be tougher than they thought. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 January 2020, 09:49 PM.

I see they used this episode as a way to explain the show to newcomers, maybe from Crisis. I was worried the first few episodes would take place before Crisis due to Marc Guggenheim's twitter comments.

Glad to see that isn't the case.

I'm sad to see Mona go, but I guess they ran through her character development all through last year. I didn't like her love story with the magical creature, nor Gary's turn toward evil. They seemed to have good chemistry until both their storylines went nuts.

Fun episode, definitely laughed out a few times and liked the adventure. Kinda curious how the Legends can go back to obscurity after Nate did all those commercials, plus Ray is a celebrity and Sara is known to the world as a dead woman.

Comment

Working...
    X