• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Arrow & The Canaries (809)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON EIGHT
    GREEN ARROW
    & THE CANARIES

EPISODE NUMBER - 809
    In the year 2040 Laurel and Dinah search for a kidnapped socialite, leading them to try and recruit Mia Queen -- who is enjoying a seemingly perfect life in the new reality.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 January 2020, 09:34 PM.

I love the episode. I just wish it didn't end with JJ's memories coming back. Not only does it leave a dangling plot thread, but more so it didn't feel like the right time.

Given the changes in each of the shows, I have to wonder if there was someone else, something else that made the changes to everyone's lives. We didn't really see Oliver or the Paragons try to manipulate the new universe into a certain way. They only imbued it with the virtues of the Paragons.

Comment

I think I'll be passing on the spin-off, if it ends up happening. The flash-forwards were my least favorite part of the last couple of seasons of Arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by gnoel809 View Post
        I think I'll be passing on the spin-off, if it ends up happening. The flash-forwards were my least favorite part of the last couple of seasons of Arrow.
        They were my favorite, seeing how things turn out and how it tied with the current story. It was a perfect setup for Crisis to change it all.

I liked the current story threads, especially with Ollie in jail, but Felicity's darker turn and the "Task Force X" subplot didn't seem like they were interesting except to create drama or conflict. I also didn't quite like Elseworlds' hating on Ollie that some of the characters did.

So the future story line was simple and easy to follow and I enjoy watching a grown-up William.

Comment

Working...
        X