• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bottle Episode (510)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FIVE
    THE BOTTLE EPISODE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 510
    With the universe rewritten and Lex Luthor leading the D.E.O. Kara, Alex, and Lena must decide whether to move forward with their new reality. Brainiac faces his true self when multiple copies of himself show up on Earth, with a hidden enemy targeting them.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 January 2020, 09:06 PM.

So glad to see Jesse Rath get a chance to flex his acting muscles. Not sure I buy why Brainy has to be out of a relationship in order to defeat Leviathan.

Also, it was very surprising to hear Brainy say that Earth-Prime is the only universe left. Sure, Crisis ended with Oliver saying they were creating a new universe, but we also saw a ton of other multiverses still around.

Perhaps interdimensional travel is a lot harder now? To account for, and explain, why we don't see some of the DCEU or DC Streaming characters on the CW, perhaps?

I think I've had my full of Lex Luthor and I hope we don't see him very often.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      So glad to see Jesse Rath get a chance to flex his acting muscles. Not sure I buy why Brainy has to be out of a relationship in order to defeat Leviathan.

Also, it was very surprising to hear Brainy say that Earth-Prime is the only universe left. Sure, Crisis ended with Oliver saying they were creating a new universe, but we also saw a ton of other multiverses still around.

Perhaps interdimensional travel is a lot harder now? To account for, and explain, why we don't see some of the DCEU or DC Streaming characters on the CW, perhaps?

I don't like it either, but I think we're going to see a lot of him this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post

I was wondering this...

Comment

It's not that I hate this version of Lex. I like him, but I just feel like a character like that, he's taking a lot of the spotlight away from others. It's like any A-List character, sometimes you can have too much of them. Joker, Batman, Wolverine, Deadpool, Spider-man, etc.

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          Originally posted by Mrja84
          lso, it was very surprising to hear Brainy say that Earth-Prime is the only universe left. Sure, Crisis ended with Oliver saying they were creating a new universe, but we also saw a ton of other multiverses still around.
          I was wondering this...
          Spoilers for Black Lightning (and Crisis) (below), but essentially, they supported this.

Spoiler:
          Jefferson stated that there were no other universes/Earths besides Earth-Prime as well

Since The Flash deals the most with alternate Earths, I hope when it comes back on 2/4 that he explores this a bit.

Comment

Working...
          X