Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would a new stargate series be about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actions speak louder than words
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Actions speak louder than words
      True... I concede.

But I am actually planning to.
      Just have to work on my escape room game in Python. Any all Stargate riddles are welcome.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Another thing I thought of:

Since a direct continuation of the existing three spin-offs is basically mission impossible, there is a potential way to continue the legacy that the three shows have left behind.

We know that some Stargate cast members had gone to become TV/movie writers/producers. Some have even pitched story ideas for certain episodes or even directed an episode here and there. What if a new SG spin-off featured a new cast, new characters - basically everything knew - except that the old cast is there behind the cameras not only in a writer/producer role, but also in the role of being mentors to the new cast? That way, the new cast would be able to interact with the old one, learning from the ones who were already on the show. That could lead in exchanging experiences and ideas for the new spin-off or a movie or whatever could be next.

Instead of banging heads on how to answer all the unanswered questions from SG-1/Atlantis/Universe, I think the production of the new spin-off/movie should be about the past meeting the future behind the scenes which could result in a much better end product since once the new cast would develop a work routine, they should be able to easily come onto their own turf.

Plus it would be kind of the veterans passing the torch to the new guys. The SG franchise does need to expand its audiences after all, but it needs to do it without loosing the exisiting auidences for whatever reason.

Comment

They could roughly follow the story ideas of Stargate : Worlds
          https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Stargate_Worlds

*** Stargate : Worlds SPOILERS ***
          The Stargate Worlds story went through many iterations and redevelopments over the lifespan of the project, but the final story which was being worked on up until the point of the game's cancellation was as follows:

All events in the story at launch were meant to be inserted into the time gap between the end of Season 8 of SG-1 and the beginning of Season 9. Following the launch of the game additional storylines would have been introduced which were to connect with the Ori plotline and Atlantis plotlines in development at the time.
          There was also a brief plan to connect an in-game Stargate Worlds event with the launch of Stargate Universe. Following the collapse of Worlds, this part was retained as Eli's story.
          The overarching story for the game at launch was centered around the return of Ra and his attempt at reconquering the galaxy with the aid of remaining Goa'uld and Jaffa die-hards and his new army of Straegis - an alien species invented for the game.
          The Straegis were going to be revealed as the Furling species, damaged and enslaved by Ra.
          The "good" player faction was going to be the Stargate Union: an alliance between the SGC, several Free Jaffa tribes, and the Asgard. Asgard player characters would be assisted by sophisticated and customized drone robots for physical and combat tasks.
          As part of the continuing storyline, after the Asgard race became extinct player characters would be able to continue play as holographically projected by their drones.
          The "villain" player faction was going to be the Praxis: an alliance between Ba'al, Queen Anat (a Goa'uld queen invented for the game), Mok'hatan (a disowned daughter of Bra'tac who led her own tribe), and Col. Marsh (leader of OP-CORE, an amalgamation of rogue NID and human military factions).
          The "New Mind Goa'uld" player character race was an invention of the game, Goa'uld birthed by Anat without the complete racial memory of the Goa'uld in an effort to avoid making the same mistakes.
          As part of the game's storyline, Anat was to be assassinated by the player characters and Ba'al driven out of the Praxis.
          In the initial levels, players would play through the formation of the SGU and/or the Praxis and discover the existence of a widespread cult dedicated to Ra's return.
          After tracking down the cult to Ihpet, a fortress world of Ra's, the players would witness his rebirth.
          The next levels would cover holding off Ra's invasion of various worlds and figuring out his master plan. This arc culminated in a battle on Dakara where Ra's forces would use the Ancient device there to bring forth his army of Straegis.
          Fighting against the Straegis would lead players to Agnos, an Atlantis-like Ancient library world intended to serve as the repository of Ancient knowledge when humanity was "ready" and master source of all of the repositories seen in the show. It was also the home of the last human Ancients, of which only two had survived the plague and long time in stasis.
          This is the world seen as part of Prometheus in Stargate Universe.
          As part of the plotline, players would of course need to destroy the intelligence maintaining the world in order to stop Ra and the Straegis.
          Finally players would locate the means to travel to the Furling homeworld and free them from Ra's command. This would pave the way towards defeating Ra finally and lead into the endgame and future content releases.

Other plotlines which were to be explored in game:
          The formation of the Lucian Alliance.
          The dissolution of the Alliance of Four Races.
          Players were to discover that each of the races had constructed a potential "caretaker" species to carry on existence in the Milky Way after it had gone.
          The Ancients created humanity, obviously.
          The Furling were to have said to create the Goa'uld as their caretaker species.
          The Nox were to be revealed as insisting that none was needed.
          The Asgard were to have created a technological solution called "Solacris" which spectacularly backfired, resulting in the crippling of their race and the creation of the plague which killed all the unascended Ancients, sparking the dissolution of the Alliance. The "Solacris" was to be a key player in the post-Ra content.

--------------

Some elements of the SG:W storyline could be kept as part of the future of Milky Way. But I believe a new spinoff needs new enemies, new alliances and the whole Goa'uld story is discussed back and forth.

I would definately introduce a new President, who was hostile to the whole program after the attack In Washington (SGU season 2). So SGC is closed down officially, but unofficially it was used to send criminals / political enemies, so the OP-Core storyline would start.

The Lucian Alliance would attack the offworld prison world and the ex NID agents would ally with them.
          The role of Anat could be taken over by Athene as she knows a lot about Earth.
          The Jaffa Empire would forge a truce after a horrible civil war between Rebel Jaffa and Loyal Jaffa.
          SGC is destroyed and later it is rebuilt as a Moon base.
          Atlantis has flown back to Pegasus galaxy with Todd and Sheppard.
          Area 51 has developed new type of jumper ships (X305) as the next defense line.
          Eli and a few Destiny survivor have returned through the gate but the don't know what happened. They believe the Eden aliens have helped them. They try to resettle in their civil life, while some of them would join the Homeworld Security on the Moon base to help out the MW conflicts.
          Asgard could ve still alive as their Unending trick was a mass ascension attempt. Anyway the Vanirs would take over their heritage and they would even visit Earth and other ex-Protected Planets for some hidden treasure see Solackris storyline.

But this is just a start. Okay, we have skipped 10 years, but life hasn't stopped in the galaxy. New trade routes, new agressive empires would rise again.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Hmm.
            About time?
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Well, I like the plot and the story. I also like the idea that some of the Destiny crew returned trough the Gate and that something terrible happend on and with the ship. I'm assuming Eli would join the new SGC since this idea was explored in "Twin Destinies" right before future Rush changes things. And Atlantis being flown back to Pegasus with Todd and John is also a nice touch.

Comment

Okay, that part was my ideas after the line.

Anything can happen as we can easily introduce new galaxies with new stargate systems as long as you can make it
                - keep the basic gate travel rules but also add a new unique element
                - place the creation of this new network on the hypothetical Stargate timeline (like before sending Destiny, 4 races alliance, before the plague, after the return, during the Camelot era, after Ancient ascension, the rise of the Goa'uld, the fall of the Goa'uld)
                - establish a reason why that gate system was not reached before
                - also give a reason why are there humans / Ancients
                - find out the average technological level of the major races
                - find out the gate activity (are they dialing each other, are the gate addresses known, who is in "charge" of knowledge)
                - find out an interesting twist of history with any connection to Earth and Earth based mythology

So I believe that is how a new expansion should work then every gate network (galaxy) could work as a new campaign/setting like in an RPG. My basic idea was that there was a time when Ancients invited some selected smaller races from the known galaxies/local group to educate them on Earth. It was like a new alliance between advanced and civilized races like the Furling utopia. So this could be the original garden of Eden story. We would learn that the Nox, the Asgard, the Furling have come from other galaxies and they have agreed some smaller races can also build their own network in their own galaxy with the supervision of the Ancients. They decided to spread humanity in their own galaxies as they knew the human evolution will always connect to the Ancients back and forth. The Four Great Race strongly believed that not only the universe is infinite, but also the time as well. So there were theories that some advanced humans can turn into the Ancients one day, who have travelled back in time to restart the cycle. Others believed there is a fraction of Ancients who are "time fugitives", who rather escaped to the future instead of ascension and nobody knows when they will come back. But that is an other story. Then we would learn that Nox was strictly isolationist, who have guarded the law of nature, while the Asgard and the Furling were evolutionist. They believed that every potential planet is a way to experiment on the human race as the Asgard was desperately searching for the link between their anchestors and their current form. The Furling has also believed that the human worlds need guidance, a local leader, so this is how the Goa'uld Sytemlords were created to rule in different solar systems. etc.

We have also talked about it is hard to talk about the fate Atlantis/SGC/Destiny if none of the sets can be rebuilt. That is the reason the closing/destruction/upgrade of SGC would be still a logical reason and it could continue as the Moon Base.

The Stargate:Worlds could have been a great game, but the story elements could be still reused or installed into the lore. They have planned so many new and excitin things like Jaffa Guards, Asgard combat drones, new weapons, lots of interesting locations. So even some concept arts are inspirational for me.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I see where are you getting at. SGC as the Moon Base would make more sense, since the Stargate:Extinction movie would have picked up with Atlantis parked on the Moon in a way so it could not be spotted by anyone. But the city would have made it back to Pegasus anyway, which would have left an opening for its creation.
                  It'd be interesting to see Stargate Command change location.

Maybe Colonel Carter would finally manage to get Daniel and McKay to create their own Stargate system as a part of the all new type of security for the new base - like coming up with a combination of the Milky Way, Pegasus and Destiny-type of Stargates which would result into a creation of all-new type of Stargates. That'd be a nice addition since the new Gate types would probably feature some wired science which would eliminate the necessity of needing a ZPM to connect to Atlantis and the necessity of an Icarus planet to dial Destiny so SGC would finally be able to constantly re-supply their expeditions with new members on yearly basis.

Comment

If you remember they wanted to start the Atlantis spinoff after season 7, so the city would have been found on Antarctica. There were even some early concept arts about it. Amongst those plans there were ideas what if it could be located on the Moon in a crater. So this idea must have grabbed the imagination of the writers as they really wanted to introduce the Moon Base, so they have built in this conversation at the last scene of Continuum :

MITCHELL
                    I guess that was worth seeing.

DANIEL
                    What? That's all you have to say?

MITCHELL
                    Well, you guys made it out like it was this big deal. I expected something more spectacular.

O'NEILL
                    Nope. That's pretty much the extraction ceremony, right there. Yup. So, lunch, anyone?

[No one responds.]

O'NEILL
                    I'm buying.

MITCHELL
                    I'm in.

CARTER
                    Actually, sir, I was hoping that we could go over the plans for the new moon base.

O'NEILL
                    What moon base?

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...uum_Transcript

But I am gusssing they didn't want to move Atlantis there rather building a base in a crater covered with a hatch or a forcefield or completly under the surface. We also know that JM has pitched his Atlantis movie idea about flying back the Atlantis cityship to the Pegasus galaxy (Triangulum galaxy).

We can still expand the stargatw network into new galaxies as long there is an explanation why the Ancients would share their technology with the local races. You know every new SG show had a new Stargate, so I am guessing they would update it to the local needs. You have seen my brainstorming thread, so there are a few potential versions.

I have also studied the Local Group, what is basically the closest galaxies around the Milky Way.
                    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Group
                    If we want new networks, then probably these galaxies shouls be our playground if we want to build real science into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                      They could roughly follow the story ideas of Stargate : Worlds
                      https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Stargate_Worlds

*** Stargate : Worlds SPOILERS ***
                      The Stargate Worlds story went through many iterations and redevelopments over the lifespan of the project, but the final story which was being worked on up until the point of the game's cancellation was as follows:

All events in the story at launch were meant to be inserted into the time gap between the end of Season 8 of SG-1 and the beginning of Season 9. Following the launch of the game additional storylines would have been introduced which were to connect with the Ori plotline and Atlantis plotlines in development at the time.
                      There was also a brief plan to connect an in-game Stargate Worlds event with the launch of Stargate Universe. Following the collapse of Worlds, this part was retained as Eli's story.
                      The overarching story for the game at launch was centered around the return of Ra and his attempt at reconquering the galaxy with the aid of remaining Goa'uld and Jaffa die-hards and his new army of Straegis - an alien species invented for the game.
                      The Straegis were going to be revealed as the Furling species, damaged and enslaved by Ra.
                      The "good" player faction was going to be the Stargate Union: an alliance between the SGC, several Free Jaffa tribes, and the Asgard. Asgard player characters would be assisted by sophisticated and customized drone robots for physical and combat tasks.
                      As part of the continuing storyline, after the Asgard race became extinct player characters would be able to continue play as holographically projected by their drones.
                      The "villain" player faction was going to be the Praxis: an alliance between Ba'al, Queen Anat (a Goa'uld queen invented for the game), Mok'hatan (a disowned daughter of Bra'tac who led her own tribe), and Col. Marsh (leader of OP-CORE, an amalgamation of rogue NID and human military factions).
                      The "New Mind Goa'uld" player character race was an invention of the game, Goa'uld birthed by Anat without the complete racial memory of the Goa'uld in an effort to avoid making the same mistakes.
                      As part of the game's storyline, Anat was to be assassinated by the player characters and Ba'al driven out of the Praxis.
                      In the initial levels, players would play through the formation of the SGU and/or the Praxis and discover the existence of a widespread cult dedicated to Ra's return.
                      After tracking down the cult to Ihpet, a fortress world of Ra's, the players would witness his rebirth.
                      The next levels would cover holding off Ra's invasion of various worlds and figuring out his master plan. This arc culminated in a battle on Dakara where Ra's forces would use the Ancient device there to bring forth his army of Straegis.
                      Fighting against the Straegis would lead players to Agnos, an Atlantis-like Ancient library world intended to serve as the repository of Ancient knowledge when humanity was "ready" and master source of all of the repositories seen in the show. It was also the home of the last human Ancients, of which only two had survived the plague and long time in stasis.
                      This is the world seen as part of Prometheus in Stargate Universe.
                      As part of the plotline, players would of course need to destroy the intelligence maintaining the world in order to stop Ra and the Straegis.
                      Finally players would locate the means to travel to the Furling homeworld and free them from Ra's command. This would pave the way towards defeating Ra finally and lead into the endgame and future content releases.

Other plotlines which were to be explored in game:
                      The formation of the Lucian Alliance.
                      The dissolution of the Alliance of Four Races.
                      Players were to discover that each of the races had constructed a potential "caretaker" species to carry on existence in the Milky Way after it had gone.
                      The Ancients created humanity, obviously.
                      The Furling were to have said to create the Goa'uld as their caretaker species.
                      The Nox were to be revealed as insisting that none was needed.
                      The Asgard were to have created a technological solution called "Solacris" which spectacularly backfired, resulting in the crippling of their race and the creation of the plague which killed all the unascended Ancients, sparking the dissolution of the Alliance. The "Solacris" was to be a key player in the post-Ra content.

--------------

Some elements of the SG:W storyline could be kept as part of the future of Milky Way. But I believe a new spinoff needs new enemies, new alliances and the whole Goa'uld story is discussed back and forth.

I would definately introduce a new President, who was hostile to the whole program after the attack In Washington (SGU season 2). So SGC is closed down officially, but unofficially it was used to send criminals / political enemies, so the OP-Core storyline would start.

The Lucian Alliance would attack the offworld prison world and the ex NID agents would ally with them.
                      The role of Anat could be taken over by Athene as she knows a lot about Earth.
                      The Jaffa Empire would forge a truce after a horrible civil war between Rebel Jaffa and Loyal Jaffa.
                      SGC is destroyed and later it is rebuilt as a Moon base.
                      Atlantis has flown back to Pegasus galaxy with Todd and Sheppard.
                      Area 51 has developed new type of jumper ships (X305) as the next defense line.
                      Eli and a few Destiny survivor have returned through the gate but the don't know what happened. They believe the Eden aliens have helped them. They try to resettle in their civil life, while some of them would join the Homeworld Security on the Moon base to help out the MW conflicts.
                      Asgard could ve still alive as their Unending trick was a mass ascension attempt. Anyway the Vanirs would take over their heritage and they would even visit Earth and other ex-Protected Planets for some hidden treasure see Solackris storyline.

But this is just a start. Okay, we have skipped 10 years, but life hasn't stopped in the galaxy. New trade routes, new agressive empires would rise again.
                      Some good ideas here I think.

Comment

Thanks for the greens. Unfortunately I have seen them as notifications only now. Oops. Happy new year!

A little off. I was watching a few videos where they were testing the Unreal4 and Unity computer engines:
                        https://youtu.be/EEJwBoTr5Fo
                        https://youtu.be/rT2Wf8K1Neo
                        https://youtu.be/6oo293kIGPQ
                        These ones can make such photorealistic environment that I can't wait to see alien landscapes in games and tv shows. I know it is not that simple to insert bluebox shots into such animations, so maybe I am just dreaming how the nextgen SG or any scifi show could look like. I am not a cgi artists, so I know it is challenging to find the right shadows and light resources. Same would happen with real life landscapes too. Just it would be so cool to see "real" alien ecosystems at least in future games as only the fantasy/time/energy are the limits nowadays. The Avatar type digital sets will be slowly a reality in the entertainment industry.

Comment

I had a silly idea. Roughly 10 years have passed since the Stargate : Universe was cancelled. But also the Wormhole X-treme movie was also done after ten years. So it would be funny to write an SG story where we could reflect on silly conspiracy theories.

So imagine when the Wormhole X-treme fans ("WOX") make a con where some hardcore fans of Martin's tv show fans would spread gossips how that tv show is based on real events and what if there is really a portal or door to the stars. Then all the fake cover stories, especially the giant Wraith hive ship explosion would be questioned and this movement would grow into a sceptical political party. Obviously the ruling goverment would still deny the truth from the civilans even if the Lucian Alliance or Athene can also support the unrest with fake news and gossips. Now imagine that the goverment would reveal the Stargate Program then the WOX would react. It would have been funny to start Eli as a character on the Universe as well this way. Anyway if we could get a new spinoff with a revealed program then such events could be told how the humans would react to the announcement. Would they kidnap Martin for information? Would they protest in front of the Cheyenne Mountain? Would the next generation of SGC personel make exclusive offworld Instagram collections? Or would the goverment send out some official crew to show the civilians how dangerous is the galaxy and they should give up the pressure on the goverment etc.
                          Last edited by Platschu; 19 March 2020, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I was just thinking about them making the Stargate program public in-series. Of course that would have been great from both science and technology standpoints. But what if some of our favorite characters from all three shows have started a love affair/real relationship after their respective mission(s) were done and over with (or they would depart them in order to be together and start a family), like JM/BW/RC obviousely planned? They (the characters) know it's against the rules and if someone is covering for them, then they could be in a real trouble after the program would go public because after the fact, the person (or people) covering for them might not be able to help them anymore.

The rules would dramativally change and those changes wouldn't just affect them, but anyone else who broke the same rules. Sam/Jack, Teyla/Sheppard, T.J./Young are just a small portion of those cases. They know a lot about the program so I'm imagining that they wouldn't be just left alone in case the pre-publication goverment would fall and the post-publication goverment orders for all of them to be brought in. What if the President would be forced to leave his/her position and a new one would have to be elected and brought into the game? I could see that happening, especially if the majority of other countries (including those overseas in relation to America) would request it or even demand that those poeple would have to be brought in for some bogus reason(s). In that case, our heroes would have to go into hiding just because of the nature of their relations. But even then the life would be highly complicated for them.

Sure, the next generation of th SGC personel would take over and we would probably have a situation where SGC is taken under the control of a new staff. Even if our heroes would be forgiven for their wrong decisions (both personal and professional), they would no longer have the freedom and probably limited autohority at their disposal to do their work for the SGC. I believe the SG-1 episode where Sam messes with the generators and ends up in a parallel universe, while the other her from that unverse dies, has properly explored that idea. Sam even barely convinces Landry to let her return to her own universe.

Long story short - my opinion is to have the SG teams not provoke any potential enemies (both accidentally or deliberately) and just focus on space exploration of Milky Way, any Galaxy SG-1's been to (or its individual members), Pegasus and any Galaxy the Destiny crew had been to until SGC comes up with a way to replicate any science discoveries/technology devices which would make the whole publication process a bit easier, but also would make for less panic since Earth would have the resources to defend itself should an enemy attack from space come along.

Comment

Somehow I have always imagined that Jack has gone retirement, so he can be together with Sam. But no, the writers have moved him to Washington, while Sam's knowledge and experiment is wasted as a captain of an X304. Bad.

I agree, maybe a new President would completly lock down the SGC. What would happen with diplomacy? What if new enemies show up in the galaxy if more and more races will learn a bigger portion of the gate addresses. And as you have said what about personal level? What if somebody has got an offworld family? Or if the revelation of the program will torn apart families?

I still believe the Stargate should be about explorations, first contacts, adventrues, some mythology based discoveries, but some civilian events or plots could be still continued on Earth. The classic Russians vs. Americans or Chines vs. Americans is a bit boring too me, so I would like to hear a bit more personal stories how the face of aliens, alien worlds would change our daily life.

Comment

Jack already has an off-world family that he probably has to take care of. Same with Teyla, the only difference between the two is that Jack is from Earth and Teyla is from Athos. not to mention the two planets are located in two different Galaxies. Teyla is in a better position here since both she and Kennan are from the same planet & Galaxy.

Making the Stargate program public can actually create more problems than it can solve. Unless the people invovled decide to completely change their lives and move to another planet and/or to another Galaxy. That would probably work best for John and Teyla, but contacting their Atlantis friends would be risky for everyone. Same with Jack and Sam. The writers have complicated their storyline to the fullest, so the only option for them is to do a disappearing act while on a mission if they ever decided to remain together after the SGU stuff. In T.J.'s/Young's case things might have been different in the end since they were stranded on Destiny for God knows how long without being able to even dial Earth or without Earth being able to dial Destiny, so I can see them being together without any problems caused by anyone from above in case T.J.'s ALS got somehow cured on the ship or after all of them returned back home - if they ever did...

A new Stargate show should be about finding new knowledge, meeting new races, exploring their science and technology, their history, tradition and mythology and replicating anything that is possible in case of a new alien invasion on Earth. So basically, what you said fully applies. That, of course, would make the only safest way to make the SG program a public knowledge: trough bigger and bigger leaks from SG team & expedition members following a very serious crisis and it is more than enough if the crisis features Earth and the SGC in it.
                                Maybe classified information gets to some people who actually end up helping the SGC until the crisis is resolved. Then everyone involved with the program finds out that calssified information has been leaking outside SGC trough SG team/expedition members for years, which allows a lot of scientists/IT experts/military personel to help out and provide their assistance in different situations. Soon, the whole thing goes international without the President or the goverment making any official publications about the existance of Stargates or the SGC, which allows for the needed time for everyone on the planet to adopt to the idea that we're not alone in the universe and that real proof exists to back that fact up.

All of the events in the end result in the most science and tech advanced countries to back up the Stargate cause, which ends in America having to work with other politial parties from all over the World. The World's economy is revitalised thanks to it, which causes many new job opportunities to become available everywhere, which could have a positive effect on our heroes (if they're brought in to help out), at least Earth-wise. In that case, making the SG program public would have no to very little negative effect because everyone would have a safety net. Of course that would present a problem to the less advanced countries that share different beliefs and something negative would definitely happen in that area, but even in reality, in order to gain/have something, you must give up something else. Stargate would be no exception in that regard as well.
                                Last edited by Mnikolic; 22 March 2020, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X