Anyway to watch this in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway to watch this in the UK?

Questions in the title really, what with Crisis next week. Also, do you need to have watched it to understand it do you reckon?

I don't know how to watch it legally over there, but I would guess that every episode is critical. Batwoman 109 is literally titled "Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part Two"
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oh, I meant the series as a whole. I know crisis will be important. That's why I'm asking if its being shown anywhere as it will suck missing part of the crossover! My "source" to watch everything went down last month so been doing it the old fashioned way but not been watching Batwoman.

Comment

Oh, duh. Sorry, I have Crisis on the brain and absolutely misunderstood that that's what this thread was about. My mistake!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Everyone has Crisis on the brain since it starts tomorrow
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

It is a crisis haha

Comment

The only way I'm watching this is through the "black pirate flag" way.

Arrow and The Flash are on Netflix but every other show is... through other means.

However, I won't be able to watch any parts of Crisis anyway, cause I'm behind a season on both Arrow and The Flash.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Arrow and The Flash are on Netflix but every other show is... through other means.

However, I won't be able to watch any parts of Crisis anyway, cause I'm behind a season on both Arrow and The Flash.
                Not in the UK

Comment

You have failed this forum
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm thinking it'll be best seen 'in context' -- both Arrow and Flash have been building up to Crisis in virtually every episode of both shows this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      Not in the UK
                      I have to say I was surprised to see that they actually have the episodes here a week after they air in the US.
                      But only applicable to Arrow and The Flash.
                      Black Lightning, Legends and Supergirl are all a season behind, and Batwoman won't even make it to Netflix.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

We used to get Black Lightning a week after it aired for the first two seasons but not the third.

I have managed to acquire a way to watch it though just in time for Crisis

Comment

Working...
                        X