X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Call (1507)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by thefutoncritic.com
    Dean goes off on his own to take on a case.Meanwhile,Castiel has an idea of how he can help Sam track down God.

Original Air Date: 12/05/2019
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 December 2019, 07:25 PM. Reason: Edited Synopsis.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Well, its getting really interresting and finally they know whats happening. I dont think they noticed yet though that God keeps writing his freaking story.

I was shocked for a second at the very end, when I thought I heard Sam say that he felt like he could be God. Given the connection now, yeah there isnt really a reason why he shouldnt be able to pull Chucks godliness out of him through that connection. That might as well be the solution too, the Universe goes with him.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I am SO tired of other characters knowing more about the bunker than Sam, Dean, or Castiel. They have been there for how long now? at least 7 seasons, right?

I could tell Dean's buddy was going to be trouble every time his employee kept correcting him and giving Dean the truth. I gotta say I was more interested in the Bunker story than Dean's reunion with new, yet old character.

Comment

Working...
      X