Default Stargate in Spanish magician show

I have been in Madrid a few days ago, where I have seen a weird magician advertisement. The performer was standing in front a Stargate! They have not even bothered to photoshop down the chevrons with lights even if the glyphs are repeated.

Then I have checked his official website :
    https://www.ifema.es/magia-hangar-52
    Where you can see a physical Stargate prop is on the stage. I don't want to put him in any trouble, but is this legal? Has he licensed it from MGM?

I have believed first it was the French gate, but then I have seen the photos in a bigger resolution and it looks really a bit poorly made. Anyway it was a nice discovery to see the Stargate again.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633

Default Re: Stargate in Spanish magician show

It's probably not technically legal. But then again, neither is the French gate nor Stargate Network, so I don't think they'd have anything to worry about, unless they make money off of using it.
    Stargatepedia: The Unofficial Repository of Knowledge
    (Under construction, PM if you want to contribute)

The Multiverse - Discord server dedicated to (Tabletop) Roleplaying, primarily Stargate, Star Trek, and a collaborative world.