• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part 3 (609)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON SIX
    CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS, PART 3
    EPISODE NUMBER - 609
    Barry leads a team to discover the shocking source of the anti-matter wave, as John Constantine leads Mia and Diggle into Purgatory. Kara contemplates a dangerous way to bring back her loved ones, and Iris is sent to recruit the final Paragon -- a young scientist living on Earth-1.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 December 2019, 10:46 PM.

BLACK LIGHTNING! I am loving it!

Seeing Jefferson and Diggle recite the same thing (gosh, Lynn Stewart and John Diggle Stewart!, are related in the comics)

Seeing Jefferson and Barry bond was fathers, sons, and sons who lost their fathers at a young age. Seeing them shake hands...mmm.

So many paragons are from Earth-1. How about spread that out a little bit. As one person on Twitter stated, Anissa Pierce could be the Paragon of Courage, she's a self-outed lesbian, a freedom fighter, a superhero, and a doctor. She's had to fight to find the love of her life, fight against her father to make her own path, and build a network of resistance against an occupation of her own city.

I'm sure others could name other characters that could be other paragons.

I loved the ending, it's such a great setup like Legends with heroes having a villain/criminal on the team. The conflict is going to be AMAZING!

Comment

I'm just happy that lucifer was actually in the ep.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        I'm just happy that lucifer was actually in the ep.
        I was completly surprised by that. Isnt his Series cancelled?
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Yes, but so is Constantines.
          (a fact I am eternally annoyed with)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            I was completly surprised by that. Isnt his Series cancelled?
            Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            Yes, but so is Constantines.
            (a fact I am eternally annoyed with)
            Actually it moved over to Netflix and they're in the middle of working on its final season now.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I was surprised by Lucifers appearance. I'm getting a lot of Endgame vibes from the ending.

Comment

I kind of have a question and just to be safe I am going to tag it as spoiler.

Spoiler:
                I wanted talk a bit with a friend of mine who is also a fan and I tried asking him about the monitor. Then he exclaimed how the monitor we have been seeing these past Episodes is actually the anti monitor and the dark one we saw for a short time the monitor. I am just here and asking myself if I missed something. Or is it going to be that they are one and the same? After all the Antimatter Weapon was behind that wall were the Monitor went through and pulled Nash in.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I kind of have a question and just to be safe I am going to tag it as spoiler.

Spoiler:
                  I wanted talk a bit with a friend of mine who is also a fan and I tried asking him about the monitor. Then he exclaimed how the monitor we have been seeing these past Episodes is actually the anti monitor and the dark one we saw for a short time the monitor. I am just here and asking myself if I missed something. Or is it going to be that they are one and the same? After all the Antimatter Weapon was behind that wall were the Monitor went through and pulled Nash in.
                  Your friend is just guessing, I had the same guess as well. But as shown in the teaser for episodes 8 of Supergirl, The Flash, Batwoman, and Arrow; Nash Wells released the AntiMonitor recently (December 9th 11:58pm).

So while, yes, an Earth was destroyed a few months ago, it seems that the Anti-Matter wave destroys a reality from all existence within time and space (thus the past, present, and future versions). So there does seem to be some impact to the timeline, Crisis parts 1, 2 and 3 have not even hinted at The Monitor not being who we thought he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                    Your friend is just guessing, I had the same guess as well. But as shown in the teaser for episodes 8 of Supergirl, The Flash, Batwoman, and Arrow; Nash Wells released the AntiMonitor recently (December 9th 11:58pm).

So while, yes, an Earth was destroyed a few months ago, it seems that the Anti-Matter wave destroys a reality from all existence within time and space (thus the past, present, and future versions). So there does seem to be some impact to the timeline, Crisis parts 1, 2 and 3 have not even hinted at The Monitor not being who we thought he was.
                    Actually yes they did, at least thats the last headscratcher I got and you havent picked up. I would say there was at least a hint in Flash. That freaking Antimatter Weapon and where it is. Just to sum up our supposed Monitors moves in Flash so far. He appeared to mess up flash and have them grieve all the time leading up to crisis, while he walks through the Door in the first Episode where the Weapon is. Once Nash follows, he is sucked into the room and punished to just watch tragic events or even help them happen. Uhm, the Monitors connection here is undeniable. If he wanted to safe the Worlds, he shouldnt keep doing **** that makes things worse.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Actually yes they did, at least thats the last headscratcher I got and you havent picked up. I would say there was at least a hint in Flash. That freaking Antimatter Weapon and where it is. Just to sum up our supposed Monitors moves in Flash so far. He appeared to mess up flash and have them grieve all the time leading up to crisis, while he walks through the Door in the first Episode where the Weapon is. Once Nash follows, he is sucked into the room and punished to just watch tragic events or even help them happen. Uhm, the Monitors connection here is undeniable. If he wanted to safe the Worlds, he shouldnt keep doing **** that makes things worse.
                      There's no telling when the device was created. If the Anti-Monitor was free, all this time. Then why wait until this year to start destroying worlds? Why recruit heroes and tell them of the impending Crisis?

All we have seen of The Monitor is testing of universes to see who can fight back the Crisis, recruiting Oliver, warning Barry, testing J'onn, collecting the material needed to create Harbinger, and visiting the cell where the Anti-Monitor was.

Nash Wells/Pariah even said he released the Anti-Monitor. His releasing of the Monitor caused him to be punished by the Anti-Monitor, controlled the same way Harbinger was (Kingdom Come Superman even said so).

The Monitor and Anti-Monitor even had a showdown, where The Monitor is actively trying to stop the Matter universe's destruction and hinting at Pariah of what to do.

I admit I was anticipating some twist (especially after Arrow had episodes sowing doubt), but the episodes of Crisis itself have not hinted at The Monitor trying to destroy worlds, sabotage the heroes, or help the Anti-Monitor. The episodes of Crisis have only shown him to be a being of "the ends justify the means".

As far as he "makes things worse", The Monitor and Pariah have clearly stated that the events of Crisis are vastly different from what had been foretold or even witnessed by The Monitor. Things have changed so much that The Monitor had to go back in time and retrieve the Book of Destiny to figure out a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                        There's no telling when the device was created. If the Anti-Monitor was free, all this time. Then why wait until this year to start destroying worlds? Why recruit heroes and tell them of the impending Crisis?

All we have seen of The Monitor is testing of universes to see who can fight back the Crisis, recruiting Oliver, warning Barry, testing J'onn, collecting the material needed to create Harbinger, and visiting the cell where the Anti-Monitor was.

Nash Wells/Pariah even said he released the Anti-Monitor. His releasing of the Monitor caused him to be punished by the Anti-Monitor, controlled the same way Harbinger was (Kingdom Come Superman even said so).

The Monitor and Anti-Monitor even had a showdown, where The Monitor is actively trying to stop the Matter universe's destruction and hinting at Pariah of what to do.

I admit I was anticipating some twist (especially after Arrow had episodes sowing doubt), but the episodes of Crisis itself have not hinted at The Monitor trying to destroy worlds, sabotage the heroes, or help the Anti-Monitor. The episodes of Crisis have only shown him to be a being of "the ends justify the means".

As far as he "makes things worse", The Monitor and Pariah have clearly stated that the events of Crisis are vastly different from what had been foretold or even witnessed by The Monitor. Things have changed so much that The Monitor had to go back in time and retrieve the Book of Destiny to figure out a solution.
                        Uhm, sorry but I have to disagree. Yeah the Anti-monitor is a big threat, but again we saw the Monitor walk into that room in about the first or second Episode. He could have just led them there and the end justify the means doesnt cut it here. This could have been done before it begone.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          Actually it moved over to Netflix and they're in the middle of working on its final season now.
                          A fact I am eternally greateful for.
                          But, I don't have Netflix.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X