• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part 2 (109)

Visit the Episode GuideBATWOMAN - SEASON ONE
    CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 109
    The struggle against the Anti-Monitor sends the heroes to find two great Paragons of virtue -- a sorrow-filled Kryptonian and a Batman living in the future on Earth-99. Meanwhile Lex Luthor is set loose with a powerful weapon, and Mia and Barry are determined to save Oliver.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 December 2019, 09:50 PM.

Loved Part 2! Seeing Kevin Conroy in an episode of Batwoman...fantastic! Loved that we first only heard his voice before seeing him in person.

I really think Sara had a stronger case against Barry and Mia using the Lazarus pit, but she just did not make a strong case. Sara did a weak job at detailing just how dangerous it is.

Loved seeing multiple Supermans, though I wish Lois and Clark got to meet Lois and Clark more fully.

Comment

Im not sure I can live in a world with Kevin Conroy is a villian
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Im not sure I can live in a world with Kevin Conroy is a villian
        He's not a villain, he's just a sad, tired old man.
        He's Annoyed...…….
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          He's Annoyed...…….
          I think that is worse
          Jelgate is right

Comment

i wouldn't mind seeing him again in the future.... playing the earth 1 bruce wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              He's Annoyed...…….
              Ok, I'll guess that this Conroy guy was in some Batman series I've never seen. You're talking about the guy in the exoskeleton suit, I presume.

But in any case, that should read "ornery, tired old man".

But, don't forget that old line about not teasing an old dog, he might have one bite left, either. *evil grin*

Comment

Just when you think Annoyed can't get more ignorant...
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Just when you think Annoyed can't get more ignorant...
                  There have been many "Batman" franchise entities, I have not seen all of them. From the context, I assume he's an old, worn-out version from some show I never saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    There have been many "Batman" franchise entities, I have not seen all of them. From the context, I assume he's an old, worn-out version from some show I never saw.
                    Kevin Conroy is the voice actor who has played Batman repeatedly since 1992. Starting with Batman the Animated series and then including Batman Beyond, Justice League, The Killing Joke, The Batman Arkham game series, Injustice and numerous other tv animated movies. For many fans he is the definitive Batman in the same way that Mark Hamill is considered the definitive Joker.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      Kevin Conroy is the voice actor who has played Batman repeatedly since 1992. Starting with Batman the Animated series and then including Batman Beyond, Justice League, The Killing Joke, The Batman Arkham game series, Injustice and numerous other tv animated movies. For many fans he is the definitive Batman in the same way that Mark Hamill is considered the definitive Joker.
                      Well, there ya go. I've seen none of those series. Or the game, for that matter. Never heard of Kevin Conroy.

When I put an actor to Batman, it's Michael Keaton from the 1989 film, or Adam West from the 1960's TV series.

Comment

Loved the episode and I'm curious about Kate's reasoning for keeping the kryptonite.

Would have loved to see Kevin Conroy's Bruce Wayne with Brandon Routh's Superman, though I guess there would just be fighting...

Comment

Working...
                        X