Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody know of a sci-fi/futurism blog that talks about future tech and science?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know of a sci-fi/futurism blog that talks about future tech and science?

I watch Isaac Arthur and John Michael Godier but I’m looking for an online blog, that talks about a future science tech or idea every week (or every month). It is purely for my entertainment.

It should be

•Ongoing and consistently at once a week or month

•Postulates SPECIFIC and oftentimes creative ideas

•Amateur stuff is highly recommended

I'm not sure if this is the stuff you're looking for so I'm going to list out a bunch of stuff and you can filter them.

/channel/UCs8lYkna2S6DkcHO9o2008A/videos
    Roanoke Gaming
    He covers scifi mostly from the biological standpoint. He covers monsters from games like dead space, doom, halo, and resident evil and analyzes them often coming up with scientific theories on how they could work if they were real.

/channel/UCXZCJLdBC09xxGZ6gcdrc6A/videos
    OpenAI
    In case you were looking for more real world stuff, OpenAI deals with robotics and artificial intelligence.

/user/keeroyz/videos
    Two Minute Papers
    TMP also covers AI and more programming materials.

For the previous two, check out their AI plays hide and seek video.

/channel/UC726J5A0LLFRxQ0SZqr2mYQ/videos
    Curious Droid
    He covers mostly hypothetical things in scifi and asks if we could achieve it today.

sigpic
    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
      I'm not sure if this is the stuff you're looking for so I'm going to list out a bunch of stuff and you can filter them.

/channel/UCs8lYkna2S6DkcHO9o2008A/videos
      Roanoke Gaming
      He covers scifi mostly from the biological standpoint. He covers monsters from games like dead space, doom, halo, and resident evil and analyzes them often coming up with scientific theories on how they could work if they were real.

/channel/UCXZCJLdBC09xxGZ6gcdrc6A/videos
      OpenAI
      In case you were looking for more real world stuff, OpenAI deals with robotics and artificial intelligence.

/user/keeroyz/videos
      Two Minute Papers
      TMP also covers AI and more programming materials.

For the previous two, check out their AI plays hide and seek video.

/channel/UC726J5A0LLFRxQ0SZqr2mYQ/videos
      Curious Droid
      He covers mostly hypothetical things in scifi and asks if we could achieve it today.
      Yeah I know about Curious Droid. It doesn’t update very frequently but thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
      X