Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Temptation of Barry Allen, Part 2 (608)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Temptation of Barry Allen, Part 2 (608)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON SIX
    THE LAST TEMPTATION OF BARRY ALLEN, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 608
    Team Flash finds itself running out of options when they must go up against Bloodwork, a city of blood-infected citizens, and their most dangerous enemy ever -- the Dark Flash, Barry himself under Ramsey's control.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 December 2019, 09:11 PM.

Looks a bit like this event is not iliciting much communication on here. Not a good sign, but the Forums have been dying for years. Has this event been advertized as in flash in the other shows? As said I dont quite follow them.

I liked how this all went, though is it weird for me to complain that the end of this Storyline came and went pretty fast? I kind of expected to see more of our dear doctor. Also are there any hints on what the new Wells is up to? So far, his part is very chryptic up to the signs on the walls that all remind me of hero emblems.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think they just wanted to tie up loose ends before crisis dude. Wells will get his superpowers based on what he see's when the door opens (we know he is getting a suit in crisis)
      It's entirely possible that bloodwork will escape during crisis and come back to be the main villain of flash's season.
      As for no one talking about it, I'm personally stoked for Crisis, because I want my favourite team back, the legends. (mainly for Constantine, I hated that they axed his show after one season)
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I doubt Bloodwork will be back. They said their would be two separate antagonist this year and it felt like his story was wrapped up. My stance on Crisis is caution. It's going to be really great or really bad. This episode was really to wrap up Barry's preparation and not to give up no matter how bleak
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I doubt Bloodwork will be back. They said their would be two separate antagonist this year and it felt like his story was wrapped up. My stance on Crisis is caution. It's going to be really great or really bad. This episode was really to wrap up Barry's preparation and not to give up no matter how bleak
          Ah okay, I tend to avoid spoilers in order to theorize properly. Thats half the fun for me on the different Series.

I cant wait to see the Legends again too. I found their last Season extremly weird, but in general its still very fun. Also wait, does that mean there is real magic in the Flash world too?
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I didn't really consider that a spoiler but I apologize if it bothered you.

I really disliked the whole magic storyline honestly
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I didn't really consider that a spoiler but I apologize if it bothered you.

I really disliked the whole magic storyline honestly
              Really?
              I thought it was entirely in the legends wheelhouse.
              Damien Daark has already established magic in the DCTV universe, Constantine really nailed it home.
              What did you not like Jel?
              sigpic

Comment

It's not the whole concept of magic I disliked. I really didn't care for the season and the stories it was telling.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

It's not the whole concept of magic I disliked. I really didn't care for the season and the stories it was telling.
                  Yeah, I know it did not tickle me either. I also disliked how seemingly of course the show went by now. Its not a bad show at all, though what started with traveling Time and Space has become about Magical beings by now. Its odd.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Legends has -always- been a little "off course", it's essentially the premise of the show "don't call us hero's, we're not hero's, we're legends"
                    It's that quirky sense of self deprecation (like missing elseworlds and calling it "the crossover" IN SHOW) that makes legends such a fun show to watch.
                    It's DC's version of Red Dwarf.

I must admit however, Doom Patrol is growing on me, and might take that place.
                    sigpic

Comment

This storyline just has felt like filler and unfortunately it ends with "Barry went evil as a way to save the day from within!".

Why is The Flash so afraid of letting Barry do bad things or show negative character traits?

They breezed by Flashpoint despite Cisco's brother dying as a result. Now Cisco and Caitlyn are reminiscing with Barry about the old days...but this isn't their Barry. This Barry changed the entire timeline and had effectively replaced their Barry.

Iris is not the same Iris he grew up with, He changed her, he changed it all. But no, Barry is pure and thus can never be the called out as the true villain he's been.

I just have no faith that this show will follow through on the consequences they foretold about Crisis. These characters are going to walk away and reflect on it like it was just another adventure.

Comment

Working...
                      X