• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter Eight: Redemption (108)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE MANDALORIAN - SEASON ONE
    CHAPTER EIGHT:
    REDEMPTION

EPISODE NUMBER - 108
    Pinned down by the enemy, the Mandalorian and his allies desperately search for a way out -- as the infamous Moth Gideon's young target is now within his grasp.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 December 2019, 09:20 PM.

That thud you may have heard? That was my jaw hitting the floor.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Ha haaaa, right? I already thought it was a great episode, and then THAT happened right at the end!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oh, I loved the two Scout Troopers bickering away like an old married couple.

They were blazing away at that can (or whatever it was) in the sand. It's like six feet away. And they miss every time!
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

That was gold
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Y'know, my current DVD player is only a couple of years old, but I'm kind of tempted to upgrade to Blu Ray just for this series.
            sigpic

Comment

Oof, I've been on the 'refuse to buy DVD because it's an obsolete format' train since...2009? 2010? Something like that. Time to upgrade, mate

Got the episode on again now - also very intrigued to note that in the Clone Wars flashback, the Mandalorians who come to the town's rescue have the Death Watch symbol on their shoulders. Between that and the darksaber's live-action debut....how much is Filoni regretting not directing this one?!

Comment

I heard the lightsaber but was expecting maybe an old inquisitor so maybe a red saber...My jaw dropped when it was the Darksaber busted through.

Not a great series but that ending...Praise Filoni, Taika, Chow, Favreau...Everyone for making the series come together.
                sigpic

Comment

I was watching on my laptop and didn't want to squint to read the small print on the end credits.

Did the guys from the 501st Legion get a "With thanks to..." namecheck?
                  sigpic

Comment

No, not that I could see. I paused every page of the credits & did not see any '501st Legion'
                    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Boooo!
                      sigpic

Comment

Corr, that ending! Wasn't expecting the Dark Sabre. Really enjoyed this season!

Comment

Working...
                        X