• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter Three: The Sin (103)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE MANDALORIAN - SEASON ONE
    CHAPTER THREE:
    THE SIN

EPISODE NUMBER - 103
    The bounty hunter hands over his quarry, but soon finds himself caught between his guild and his own more code.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 December 2019, 11:01 AM.

Ok, I want that big Mandalorian's multi-barrel blaster.

And it seems the first wave of merchandise for the series will be hitting retailers shelves any time soon.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Aw... he fell in love with the "kid"...

Loved that little moment at the end, when he unscrews the ball of his shift and drops into the kid's waiting hand.

So, our Mando's all shiny and new... onwards to his next adventure and hopefully we'll learn more about our little green fella before the season's ending.

Blaster, handgun, the "whistling birds", the chrome-dome armor, ... I want it all.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

If I'm being honest, I found Chapter 3 painfully predictable. But it was still very well shot and put together, so I really can't complain too hard. I especially loved the bit with all the jetpack Mandos turning up. I was getting flashbacks to Mandalorian-heavy episodes of The Clone Wars....but in live action!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

If he doesn't take his helmet or armour off, how does he eat and drink?

Does he sleep in his armour? Does he need to sleep?

I kind of figure there's some kind of Camelbak type hydration system in the armour, with a tube and bite valve running into the helmet.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            If I'm being honest, I found Chapter 3 painfully predictable. But it was still very well shot and put together, so I really can't complain too hard. I especially loved the bit with all the jetpack Mandos turning up. I was getting flashbacks to Mandalorian-heavy episodes of The Clone Wars....but in live action!
            When he's delivering his quarry, my sister said, "Don't do it man!", and I replied with, "He's a bounty hunter, of course he's gonna drop it off."

But you knew indeed he'd gotten attached to it.

Could it be the flashbacks from his youth have something to do with it?

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            If he doesn't take his helmet or armour off, how does he eat and drink?
            LOL!! My thoughts exactly.

Maybe it's like the armor of a Halo Spartan. It's build in.

Comment

Speaking as we were of merchandise, I picked these up when I was out earlier. 20191129_121952.jpg
              sigpic

Comment

DOes IG-11 have a self-destruct option?

Comment

Working...
                X