X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atomic Monsters (1504)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by thefutoncritic.com
    Sam and Dean investigate the mysterious death of a girl and the disappearance of another.

Original Air Date: 11/07/2019
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 07 November 2019, 11:14 AM. Reason: Edited synopsis.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

What the Chuck!?

He's a writer, that doesn't mean he has to end his story. Is the Winchester saga the only thing he can write?

What is he going to do if he succeeds? He's damaged goods and is limited in his capability, though very much still a threat.

I'm kinda confused why did Chuck dust Beth and her husband, but not the kids? Sure, he lies. And whatever happened to them happened off screen. So who knows.

I am seeing a weakness with Chuck, despite the fact he can easier dust folks, he still feels a need to "complete the story" of Sam and Dean. That means he's going to still try to manipulate them (and likely other humans, monsters, etc) to complete his story.

It seems he truly gave folks free will, but that doesn't mean he can't manipulate the pieces to do what he wants or use pieces that will serve needs of the "story".

I really, really hope we see Amara again, possibly after Dean prays to her once the brothers realize Chuck is still around.

I think the biggest question left is, just how limited in his powers is Chuck?
    * Can he teleport? Possibly that's how he got in Amara's massage parlor.
    * Is he omniscient or just still containing all the information he had before the power lost?
    * If Sam gets a stubbed tow, will Chuck feel that or would Sam's shoulder wound have to be harmed for Chuck to feel pain?
    * Can he destroy the world? Time-travel? Create a new being? Create anything?

Comment

Working...
    X