• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License to Elongate (606)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON SIX
    LICENSE TO ELONGATE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 605
    Barry joins Ralph on a trip to Midway City, where a breakthrough on a long-simmering missing persons case takes them inside an auction for the super rich. Cecile attempts to use her powers to help Chester P. Runk get his life back on track, and Wells turns to Iris' new intern for aid.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 November 2019, 08:55 PM.

Finally we are done with the Goodbyes! I really liked that Barry finally got recognition as well, but to everyone else this must have looked very odd. So is it worth it to tune into Supergirl next episode? I really dont follow Supergirl or Arrow, so if its not too important to the plot I kind of want to skip it.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think you missed the point of the episode.
      It's about the human, not the metahuman that makes you a hero, and how both are important.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        I think you missed the point of the episode.
        It's about the human, not the metahuman that makes you a hero, and how both are important.
        They have been hammering that down forever.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          They have been hammering that down forever.
          I'm not so sure Barry learned that lesson. Sure, we see that literally with Caitlyn and Frost, we saw that with Cisco learning to trust himself without powers, but Barry has always desired the speed for him to be effective.

When Zoom took his speed, he had to recreate the lightning bolt. he never once beat a villain without his speed. Sure he might have talked them down, but only after using his speed to get there, stop them from their initial plan, or standing there ready to use this speed like a blunt weapon if they go bad.

Without his speed, he wouldn't have had the courage to talk to Iris or even date her.

Plus, given how smart he was before getting his speed, he was able to solve, or at least aid, investigations. So undoubtedly, Barry is qualified enough to be recognized with an award, even if it comes across as nepotism.

On the episode, I very much enjoyed seeing Barry out of his comfort zone and Ralph running point. Very fun episode.
          Last edited by Mrja84; 25 November 2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            I'm not so sure Barry learned that lesson. Sure, we see that literally with Caitlyn and Frost, we saw that with Cisco learning to trust himself without powers, but Barry has always desired the speed for him to be effective.

When Zoom took his speed, he had to recreate the lightning bolt. he never once built a villain without his speed. Sure he might have talked them down, but only after using his speed to get there, stop them from their initial plan, or standing there ready to use this speed like a blunt weapon if they go bad.

Without his speed, he wouldn't have had the courage to talk to Iris or even date her.

Plus, given how smart he was before getting his speed, he was able to solve, or at least aid, investigations. So undoubtedly, Barry is qualified enough to be recognized with an award, even if it comes across as nepotism.

On the episode, I very much enjoyed seeing Barry out of his comfort zone and Ralph running point. Very fund episode.
            I get your point and yeah it was a good episode overall. They all were, I just dont like it that they were so depressing. I battle with that **** daily and I dont need my shows to be downers. The Magicians already stressed its luck with its protagonist. In the book he is awesome aparently, in the show a big crybaby.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              I get your point and yeah it was a good episode overall. They all were, I just dont like it that they were so depressing. I battle with that **** daily and I dont need my shows to be downers. The Magicians already stressed its luck with its protagonist. In the book he is awesome aparently, in the show a big crybaby.
              I get that, I have a co-worker that just expressed disappointment with the season so far. Describing it as slow and not fun. This to me was by far the most fun I had from an episode this season, except for the Ceclie parts which were just cringy to me.

Comment

Working...
              X