Wow, you're already shipping away...

You're only a few episodes in.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Wow, you're already shipping away...

You're only a few episodes in.
      Oh I am a hopeless romantic. I latch onto pairings quickly, but I can also be judge-y if it seems forced (see The Flash)

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
        Oh I am a hopeless romantic. I latch onto pairings quickly, but I can also be judge-y if it seems forced (see The Flash)

I am more the "let me see what works here" type... but I suspect as time goes on, there will be preferences coming.

Comment

First episode give a lot of promise that this will be a good show but now 5 episodes in and i wont watch it anymore when it comes back after supergirl is done. Not that i even watch that superwokegirl show.

This new Superman & Lois show dont even feel like it goes the rout of Smallville. And it's not even about the show title as it is more about the superman kids show. Just another teen drama show like we dont have enough of them already.
          sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

I think it's different enough to stand on its own for a couple of seasons. I like that it's about Clark and Lois, and having to deal with combining work with raising kids, especially Clark as Superman and Jordan apparently with a few extra supergenes.

The dynamics are great and it works...for me at least. I'm properly entertained.

Looking forward to the rest of the season when Supergirl goes on hiatus, which I'm happy to see on my screen again. Have missed it.

Comment

I finished the season and I love it. But while the first half was great, the second half seems to have borrowed a lot from Supergirl season 1.

Spoiler:

Kryptonians fighting make Earth the new Krypton (actually that mirrors Season 1 & 2 of Supergirl).

Brainwashing

Villain is a family member

It had a lot of confidence in the first half, but I think they just didn't know how else to follow-up on the hints from the first half without retreading storylines we've seen before.

They are better when they focus on the unique aspects of the show: The brothers, the family dynamics, the move to a new town, etc.

Comment

I enjoyed the season very much... fallen in love with the Kent family.

Comment

Working...
                X