• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There Will Be Blood (604)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON SIX
    THERE WILL BE BLOOD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 604
    Cisco finds himself at cross purposes with Barry when he refuses to give up trying to save his life. Ramsey Rosso exploits his deadly new abilities to save his own life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 November 2019, 08:47 PM.

The episode title did not disappoint.

Very excited to see Nash is tracking down the Monitor. Perhaps he blames him for the destruction of his own reality?

Comment

I am worried for how this Season is going to continue. Do we have to go through everyone in the team coming to terms with the facts? With all the time spent on that I actually start worrying that they might actually do it and have Barry dissapear, but I just know they dont have the guts to do that.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        I am worried for how this Season is going to continue. Do we have to go through everyone in the team coming to terms with the facts? With all the time spent on that I actually start worrying that they might actually do it and have Barry dissapear, but I just know they dont have the guts to do that.
        Agreed. When Barry was lost to the Speed Force at the end of a season. He returned the very next episode.

It's very hard for the audience to connect with the emotions of lost and grief, if they don't experience that absence themselves.

It's also very hard for a show to write out their main star for an episode or two. But it does and can happen, especially if the show is more of an ensemble.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          Agreed. When Barry was lost to the Speed Force at the end of a season. He returned the very next episode.

It's very hard for the audience to connect with the emotions of lost and grief, if they don't experience that absence themselves.

It's also very hard for a show to write out their main star for an episode or two. But it does and can happen, especially if the show is more of an ensemble.
          Well said, I am currently watching the newest season of SAO and I barely watch since the main character is very disabled and the other characters can not pull it off. I at least would trust the Team to go alone for about 5 Episodes and maybe the writers know that by now. If I understood right we got a date when it happens. So is it going to be the same for us?
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
          X