X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rupture (1503)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by thefutoncritic.com
    Sam and Dean together with Rowena work tirelessly to keep all of hell from breaking loose. Castiel cannot forgive an arrogant betrayal.

Original Air Date: 10/24/2019
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

I will really miss Rowena, the show is going to end anyhow but it was so fun to have her around every once in a while. This however is a odd progression of storytelling. Gods opening of hell didnt last long, Belphagor dead and Rowena probably the new queen of hell.

I think we can all guess what it comes down to in the end. That freaking bullet that sam put into Chuck. It makes him mortal and if Sam dies so does he and viceversa. This is going to be sad as hell.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      I will really miss Rowena, the show is going to end anyhow but it was so fun to have her around every once in a while. This however is a odd progression of storytelling. Gods opening of hell didnt last long
      I would say it almost lasted too long. I get why they had the arc. They focus on the cause of the souls leaving hell and raise the stakes by making it an impossible situation. Without Rowena, Sam and Dean would have to deal with ghosts they can't burn the bones for. And the writers had no intention of providing Sam and Dean with another way to "kill" ghosts.

But since the ghost apocalypse is wrapped up, we're kinda getting an extended epilogue of the show. Sure there's going to be some conflict and stakes later, but right now, we get to see what the brothers and Cass do without Chuck throwing monsters their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
        I would say it almost lasted too long. I get why they had the arc. They focus on the cause of the souls leaving hell and raise the stakes by making it an impossible situation. Without Rowena, Sam and Dean would have to deal with ghosts they can't burn the bones for. And the writers had no intention of providing Sam and Dean with another way to "kill" ghosts.

But since the ghost apocalypse is wrapped up, we're kinda getting an extended epilogue of the show. Sure there's going to be some conflict and stakes later, but right now, we get to see what the brothers and Cass do without Chuck throwing monsters their way.
        I would say, they will probably go after him now. They will try to find a way to kill Chuck, till they notice that the bullet worked and then be faced with the dilemma that I mentioned before. If one goes, the other will as well. There will probably be a way to transfer that connection to someone else, but as storytelling goes the writers might just as well have both brothers sacrifice themselfs to end this once and for all.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I would say, they will probably go after him now.
          Right now, based on Sam's suggestion, they think god opened hell and then skipped town (ie: left the universe). So until Chuck does something or someone informs them Chuck is still around, they aren't going to go after him, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            Right now, based on Sam's suggestion, they think god opened hell and then skipped town (ie: left the universe). So until Chuck does something or someone informs them Chuck is still around, they aren't going to go after him, in my opinion.
            You make a good point as always.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

You make a good point as always.
              You make a good point about the bullet wound, it may be they don't need the equalizer as well as the wound binds Chuck and Sam together.

Comment

Working...
              X