• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lines We Cross (1001)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON TEN
    LINES WE CROSS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1001
    While the group at Oceanside trains for combat, evidence emerges that the Whisperers may have returned. Tensions run high over the borders set by Alpha, until a fiery crash disrupts everything.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 December 2019, 10:09 PM.

I thought it was a good start to the season. Interesting to see them practice fighting in a different way. Of course now they have lots of people. The satellite story could prove interesting. It's what, the 10th season and I hadn't even thought of space junk falling and causing issues! I'm glad to see something different.

The stare down between Alpha and Carol! Team Carol all the way!
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
      I thought it was a good start to the season. Interesting to see them practice fighting in a different way. Of course now they have lots of people. The satellite story could prove interesting. It's what, the 10th season and I hadn't even thought of space junk falling and causing issues! I'm glad to see something different.

The stare down between Alpha and Carol! Team Carol all the way!
      Agreed across the board!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
      X