• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rabbit Hole (102)

Visit the Episode GuideBATWOMAN - SEASON ONE
    THE RABBIT HOLE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 102
    Kate challenges her father in an effort to prove that Alice is in fact her sister, presumed dead as a child but now returned with a vendetta -- putting Kate in the crosshairs of both the Crows and the Wonderland Gang.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 October 2019, 09:56 PM.

Definitely a slower episode than the premiere. I wonder, what made Jacob think Alice would go to their old home when they showed the area they thought she was in? Did Kate's accusation have anything to do about that?

Apparently, Batwoman is following Arrow's steps in the mother figure has ulterior motives. Did she have something to do with either the bridge incident (Beth and mother "dying") or covering up Beth's survival?

Most likely, if she's to stay as a recurring character, she'll just express being afraid of the possibility of Alice being Beth and that causing harm/distress to Jacob.

I think Kate is starting to see that the city is craving for Batman and she won't be able to maintain his suit/identity.

I wonder is Luke Fox the only Wayne employee left? Is he the only security person? What's keeping the building and all of Batman's assets from being subsumed by the bank, the Wayne company's board/CEO, and/or the city? Someone has to be paying the bills. So either lots of Wayne money left to spend and/or the company is still functioning as a business.

I doubt it since the lobby and exterior of the building seems abandoned in the Batwoman episodes and Elseworlds Part 2.

Possible that the company is not using the building as it's primary headquarters, but there's been no mention of the company's business.

Comment

Working...
    X