Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby Rose injured doing stunt

https://deadline.com/2019/09/batwoma...is-1202747538/

Yikes, I heard about that and was shocked to hear. I'm glad she's speaking up about it, I know she expressed how she initially felt like she had to say everything is fine. But it's important to recognize people put their lives in danger for entertainment. Whether it's folks that are billed as stars or the crew behind the scenes.

Comment

I can't seem to find the original Instagram posts, but this seems fresh off the printer.

As I figured there was more going on, the fact she has a neck injury and their schedule wasn't affected was odd to me.

Hopefully she told Javicia Leslie but it's possible Javicia didn't reach out before accepting the role.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
        I can't seem to find the original Instagram posts, but this seems fresh off the printer.

As I figured there was more going on, the fact she has a neck injury and their schedule wasn't affected was odd to me.

Hopefully she told Javicia Leslie but it's possible Javicia didn't reach out before accepting the role.
        I've also read of other CW shows having issues. They seem to just want to keep going no matter what the cost is to the cast and crew. Hopefully this makes them take a step back and rethink this.

My husband works in Stage Theatre and he said this pushing to get things done no matter the cost to health, is a big no no. Though he also works in smaller theaters so not sure how the big named ones do this.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
        X