No announcement yet.

Pilot (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked that part of Kate's character is integrity AND her dad supported her decision not to lie.

I understand she did it because she was following the "cadet's code" in the show, but I have to wonder whether she still carries some of that "code" or at least some of the values the code encourages.

If she does, then how could she handle essentially putting part of her life "in the closet". Being Batwoman and not telling anyone or admitting to it, that's going to have to be a struggle for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      I really liked that part of Kate's character is integrity AND her dad supported her decision not to lie.

I understand she did it because she was following the "cadet's code" in the show, but I have to wonder whether she still carries some of that "code" or at least some of the values the code encourages.

If she does, then how could she handle essentially putting part of her life "in the closet". Being Batwoman and not telling anyone or admitting to it, that's going to have to be a struggle for her.
      I thought it was Kate's girlfriend that was going along with the cadet things?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        I thought it was Kate's girlfriend that was going along with the cadet things?
        It was Kate's girlfriend that lied and said she was not in a relationship with Kate. Kate told the truth and said she (Kate) was gay.

So Kate stuck by the Cadet code of Honor (as mentioned in the episode), but her ex-girlfriend did not. The ex lied so she can stay at the school as she needed it for her career.

Comment

Working...
        X