• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Horizon (501)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FIVE
    EVENT HORIZON
    EPISODE NUMBER - 501
    With a rogue villain from the Phantom Zone on the loose, Kara and James are stunned by the news that CatCo has an ambitious new owner. Meanwhile Kara determines to let Lena in on her secret identity, knowing it might forever undermine their relationship.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 October 2019, 11:38 AM.

Pants! Ew. I do not like the new garb.

I wonder what political/social cause they're going to harp on this year? I rather doubt it will be non-compete clauses in employment contracts, which would actually be worth attacking.

Ok, so Lena is being two-faced with Kara after Kara spilled the beans. Can they just please put her in the villain box and be done with her already?

Comment

Supergirl's Final Pre-Crisis Episode Title is a Star Trek Homage

Supergirl Season 5, Episode 8 is titled "The Wrath of Rama Khan." This, of course, is a reference to the 1982 Star Trek film, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. While a synopsis for the episode has yet to be released, it appears as though the character Rama Khan is preparing to make some major moves.

Comment

Glad that Kara is back! I enjoyed the episode quite a bit. I like her new suit...it seems more functional than a skirt and go-go boots. Uggg with the Lena story line. The writers need to decide if she's gonna be an evil "B" or a good one. I can understand about friends not sharing info pissing her off, but she's taking it too far...IMHO.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Glad that Kara is back! I enjoyed the episode quite a bit. I like her new suit...it seems more functional than a skirt and go-go boots. Uggg with the Lena story line. The writers need to decide if she's gonna be an evil "B" or a good one. I can understand about friends not sharing info pissing her off, but she's taking it too far...IMHO.
          I think they've teased enough that she's going to be an evil B. At least until they flip-flop again.

Just make her evil and leave here there. After all, she IS a Luthor. With an obvious soft spot for her evil brother.

Comment

I love the new costume and it'll help Melissa stay warm during shooting, I know it's been a request of hers.

Looks more professional and "adult" too.

I'm tiring of Lena's storyline too, but I'm hopeful it'll lead to a lovely climax.

Is it just me or is it weird that Jonn doesn't remember his brother, could the mental attack from earlier affected his memory or something else is going on? Maybe a brother from another universe?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
              Is it just me or is it weird that Jonn doesn't remember his brother, could the mental attack from earlier affected his memory or something else is going on? Maybe a brother from another universe?
              I was wondering this as well. Only time will tell.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X