• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leap of Faith (803)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON EIGHT
    LEAP OF FAITH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 803
    Oliver is reunited with Thea when he travels to Nanda Parbat to try and learn more about the Monitor, putting him in the middle of a feud between former League of Assassins members. John and Lyla partner on a special ops mission.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 31 October 2019, 10:16 PM.

OMG! I am SO excited for the next episode. I would have thought I had to wait until Crisis for this!

I hope Zoe pulls through and gets to see her dad.

Comment

I can't help but wonder about what Ollie found.

All it said was that the cosmic being warned that there must be a balance of good and evil and if it was every out of wack, he'll fix it.

It didn't seem to me to sell the point that the Monitor is the threat.

However, I do wonder if the flourishing of heroes/villains triggered by Ollie and Barry caused this.

Ollie created a few villains in his journey, but the particle accelerator gave hundreds/thousands of people powers.

The Flash season 1 spoiler

Spoiler:
      At an earlier point in history, thanks to Reverse Flash. All so The Flash would be around in an earlier part of history.

We saw explicit reactions to this in the Invasion! crossover that had the Aliens come to Earth because of the rise of metahumans.

Is Crisis coming because someone sees a lack of heroes or a lack of villains on the scale?

Lyla theory:

Spoiler:
      She's from an alternate reality where she was married with Diggle before it was destroyed and she was saved by the Monitor. I said this before, but she was planted in Diggle's life so she can be in position to help in Crisis.

Comment

Interesting ending, I was wondering if something like that was going to happen at some point.

I was impressed by the acting in Oliver's final scene with Thea. It played like this is the last time we will ever see her.

Having seen the costume, my suspicion is that the twist is:
        Spoiler:
        that Oliver and Thea believe the picture is of the Monitor, when it is actually a reference to the Anti-Monitor.

Also, it seems Lyla is expecting to perish the same way Oliver and Barry are.
        Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 31 October 2019, 08:47 PM.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Something to please the fans here. I'm sure they brought the characters from different times to please fans and to give closure and purpose to the characters of the new show before it begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            Also, it seems Lyla is expecting to perish the same way Oliver and Barry are.
            Either that or she thinks once Diggle learns the truth, he'll be focused on that and not on their love. That he'll push her away.

We've established seasons ago, that Lyla is Amanda Waller's chosen replacement, she'll make the hard decisions that Diggle never would.
            Last edited by Mrja84; 10 November 2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Playing a bit of catch-up tonight... So who else had the distinct impression that Oliver's voice cracking as he said goodbye to Thea was actually Stephen Amell having a hard time saying goodbye to Willa Holland in their final scene together?
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Not me. Didn't even think of it as their last scene together.

Why do you say it's the last? Maybe we'll see her again.

Comment

Working...
                X