• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to Hong Kong (802)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON EIGHT
    WELCOME TO HONG KONG
    EPISODE NUMBER - 802
    Oliver, John, and Laurel are redirected by the Monitor to find a biophysicist in Hong Kong. In the future the team attempts to intercept J.J. and the Deathstroke Gang, and Connor has a heart-to-heart with his brother.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 31 October 2019, 08:46 PM.

Really liked seeing Katana and so excited about the surprise reveal at the end. I bet she was planted in this reality a long time ago as a seed to help the Monitor with this upcoming Crisis.

Katana's mask still looks odd and out of place. I would have loved it if they updated her mask just a bit to ground it in reality.

Was it just me or did the Monitor admit to being the one that destroyed Earth-2?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      Really liked seeing Katana and so excited about the surprise reveal at the end. I bet she was planted in this reality a long time ago as a seed to help the Monitor with this upcoming Crisis.

Katana's mask still looks odd and out of place. I would have loved it if they updated her mask just a bit to ground it in reality.

Was it just me or did the Monitor admit to being the one that destroyed Earth-2?
      I interpreted that as him admitting that he knew it was going to happen regardless of what Oliver did. But I suppose it's possible that it meant he destroyed it himself.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        I interpreted that as him admitting that he knew it was going to happen regardless of what Oliver did. But I suppose it's possible that it meant he destroyed it himself.
        He said it was a "necessary" cost or outcome. Definitely sounds like he is planning something or perhaps playing chess on a grander scale. And Earth-2 was just a lost pawn.

Comment

Working...
        X