• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starling City (801)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON EIGHT
    STARLING CITY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 801
    Rescued from Lian Yu, Oliver makes his return to Starling City on a parallel Earth -- where events have played out very differently without him. While Oliver seeks to accomplish a mission from The Monitor, in 2040 Mia and William's team goes up against the new Deathstroke Gang.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 October 2019, 11:29 AM.

Wow, a great start to the season and a nice nod reflection of where Ollie started to where he currently is.

Sad that we didn't see Jesse or any reference to Harry Wells since this seems to be the last time we see Earth-2, presumably.

Loved seeing Tommy back and he had more scenes than just a unmasking this time!

It's funny that John Barrowman was brought back just to be the bystander that's screaming for help

Comment

This definitely didn't feel like the Earth 2 that existed on the Flash. I think they just didn't care about the established continuity.

Oliver's father was the Hood in this world, remember? Also, why is Laurel Lance, famous henchman of Central City supervillian Zoom, just walking around like an average citizen?

I think it would have made more sense if this was another Earth we hadn't seen before.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        This definitely didn't feel like the Earth 2 that existed on the Flash. I think they just didn't care about the established continuity.

Oliver's father was the Hood in this world, remember? Also, why is Laurel Lance, famous henchman of Central City supervillian Zoom, just walking around like an average citizen?

I think it would have made more sense if this was another Earth we hadn't seen before.
        Don't forget, Earth-2's version of The Hood (Ollie's dad) identity was revealed to the world (Earth-2), so there was room for a new Hood to appear.

I admit I was sad they didn't reference Earth-2 Robert Queen, but since this was a premiere episode I recognize that the focus was on Ollie's "return" and stopping the Undertaking. Nothing in this episode directly contradicts what we know of Earth-2's Starling City.

Comment

Working...
        X