Default For those who have JAG on DVD

Are there any episodes missing from the individual season sets or do they have all the episodes?

I'm asking because my Mom is wanting to get JAG on DVD and I noticed from reviews that this complete series boxset is missing episodes.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Default Re: For those who have JAG on DVD

I'm currently watching Season 6 of the complete box set. So far, every episode is present that is listed on IMDb, including the original Season 1 finale that was pulled when NBC cancelled the show. I have no idea what those reviewers are talking about.

"Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Default Re: For those who have JAG on DVD

Quote Originally Posted by McClance View Post
    I'm currently watching Season 6 of the complete box set. So far, every episode is present that is listed on IMDb, including the original Season 1 finale that was pulled when NBC cancelled the show. I have no idea what those reviewers are talking about.
    Thanks. Your reply is most helpful.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City