Babylon 5 Complete Series Sale on VUDU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylon 5 Complete Series Sale on VUDU

My wishlist finally paid off. Normally $69.99 now $49.99. I know that doesn't seem like a great bargain, BUT VUDU's source has all 5 seasons in the original aspect ratio. That is significant.

Babylon 5 Complete Series Bundle

I have waited a long time for that price to come down even a little. I will admit the source didn't look that great, but I don't have the best internet.

And to be clear, this bundle is just Seasons 1-5. There are no movies or spin-offs included.

Originally posted by Looney View Post
    My wishlist finally paid off. Normally $69.99 now $49.99. I know that doesn't seem like a great bargain, BUT VUDU's source has all 5 seasons in the original aspect ratio. That is significant.

Babylon 5 Complete Series Bundle

I have waited a long time for that price to come down even a little. I will admit the source didn't look that great, but I don't have the best internet.

And to be clear, this bundle is just Seasons 1-5. There are no movies or spin-offs included.
    those prices though seem to me to be about on par with DVD or Blu-ray copies of a 5-season series

I got a VUDU myself and can't wait to start purchasing some of the series I used to watch as a kid

Comment

Working...
    X