Aeryn and pk education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeryn and pk education

Don't you notice that Aeryn is a bit stupid in basic physics. first is s01e01 she told crichton smth like "wormhole things"(means she know nothing about it), and s01e10 when she was electrocuted, she didn't understand why john was shocked too. I think military PKs don't get basic education even about electricity, nor relativity.

I don’t think wormholes — which are virtually unknown in Peacekeeper-ville unless your name happens to rhyme with “Blorpius” — really count as ‘basic physics.’ Particularly if your job description reads: “grunt.”

I don’t remember the electrocution thing though, so I can’t speak to that.
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 01 August 2019, 06:15 PM.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      I don’t remember the electrocution thing though, so I can’t speak to that.
      OP is referring to the opening scene of "They've Got a Secret" where they're looking for remaining PK tech to dismantle before Crais can use it against them. Aeryn is on Crichton's shoulders dismantling a panel when she gets shocked.

=====================

Aeryn was a soldier, nothing more, nothing less. She wasn't even taught how to repair her own Prowler; was expected, instead, to find and commandeer someone else's ship. Apparently in the mind of PK High Command, if it didn't involve killing/disabling an opponent, it wasn't necessary for her to know it.
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
        OP is referring to the opening scene of "They've Got a Secret" where they're looking for remaining PK tech to dismantle before Crais can use it against them. Aeryn is on Crichton's shoulders dismantling a panel when she gets shocked.
        Oh don't misunderstand, I don't disbelieve the OP. It's just been a number of years since I last watched the show, so I honestly don't remember a lot of things
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Oh don't misunderstand, I don't disbelieve the OP. It's just been a number of years since I last watched the show, so I honestly don't remember a lot of things
          No misunderstanding, I assure you. I realized that may have been the case, so I was just giving you a refresher.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
          X