Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Writing Science Fiction (not fanfiction)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Writing Science Fiction (not fanfiction)?

Hello, SG friends! I'm new to the science fiction writing world and would love to know who else here is writing SciFi. Comment with a few details about what you're writing!

Ex:

I am writing...
    Type of Work: A novel - book one in a trilogy.
    Type of SciFi: Hard scifi - near-present day; fictional unit in Air Force Space Command; just a few, reasonable advancements in physics technology.
    POV: Omniscient, with three main characters and a few secondary getting POV insights
    Publishing Plans: Indie Publish (of the good quality variety)
    Author website: rachellulich.com

Ok! Your turn!

How did this newbie get in here without being barbecued here

Comment

Regarding my current project:

Type of Work: A novel; standalone with links to a trilogy (planned quadrilogy) that I have already written and a six-book series I have planned. They are all set in the same Universe.

Type of SciFi: Soft science fiction involving travel through space and time.

POV: Third person limited, following either a main character or which ever character is best for a particular scene.

Publishing Plans: Self-publish through Smashwords, like I did with my last three books. Links are in my signature.

Author Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Draconia-an...7837267281927/
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
      X