• Show
Clear All

Just looking ...

Edit: love it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      But I have pizza and margarita shooters
      The pizza is Hawaiian with Pineapple, and magaritita's are neither served in shooters, or contain rum.
      You have failed this forum.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Thanks for the Farscape theme. Brings back memories.

Comment

Thanks for the fun,everyone!

Post titles

Airman – Bialar Crais
          Staff Sergeant - Jool
          Chief Master Sergeant – Sikozu
          Second Lieutenant – Noranti
          First Lieutenant – Stark
          Captain – D'Argo
          Major – Zhaan
          Lieutenant Colonel - Chiana
          Colonel – Rygel
          Brigadier General – Scorpius
          Major General - Aeryn Sun
          Lieutenant General – Pilot
          General – John Crichton
          Air Force Chief of Staff – Moya

Reputation titles

is an up-and-coming Trainee – is from the planet Sykar.
          is being considered to join the Stargate Program. – is suffering from heat delirium.
          just got transferred to Stargate Command. - is playing Chess with John Crichton.
          is a back-up SG-team member – has the 1812 Overture stuck in their head.
          is a permanent member of an SG-team – is stuck on a dead Budong.
          is a popular officer at Stargate Command. - is a Zenetan Pirate.
          has their pick of any assignment at the S.G.C. – is currently living on Acquara.
          is an SG-team leader! - is stuck in an unrealized reality.
          is Commander of SG-1! – is having fun with the game blob.
          is in charge at Stargate Command! – is master at the game Tadek.
          is top brass at Homeworld Security. – has used the Tavlek gauntlet one too many times.
          has a Daedalus-Class battle cruiser named after them. – is from the planet Litigara.
          has ascended to a higher plane of existence. So long, mortals! - is being mind cleansed.
          is a server in the Ascended Diner – is suffering from space madness.
          is a Host/Hostess in the Ascended Diner - is vacationing on LoMo.
          is Head Chef at the Ascended Diner – works for the Nebari Establishment.
          is the Manager of the Ascended Diner – is a Pa'u at the 10th level.
          uses Ascended Beings as icing on their cake – is celebrating the 20th anniversary with a big feast in Moya's Galley.

Next month...another Theme.
          No idea what it'll be yet,but send in your ideas,and dates preferred,and let's see what fits.

Check out Sky's thread for details and a copy of the template: Submit a theme
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Next month...another Theme.
            No idea what it'll be yet,but send in your ideas,and dates preferred,and let's see what fits.
            I just saw Wicked in London -- that would make for a good theme... I shall get to work later.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Just remember to deal with conflicts with this Stark quote : "my side, your side".

My favorite FS episodes are still the "Crackers don't matter", "Out of their mind", "Won't get fooled again" and the "Revenging Angel". These are such weird, but also extremely funny episodes what you can not see on other scifi shows.

Farscape 0209-Out Of Their Minds-Crichton, Aeryn Rygel
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEE8SqZSCo
              Claudia is so amazing as Rygel. I really miss this show.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                Just remember to deal with conflicts with this Stark quote : "my side, your side".
                The only way to solve my conflicts.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Or....
                  Aeryn-as-Rygel: " I'll tell you one thing Crichton, if I find you've been dreaming anything else to my body, I'll break your legs. Even if they are mine."
                  http://transcripts.terrafirmascapers.com/209.htm

By the way...

Here is a quote from the "Out of their minds"

John: Uh-huh. Well, they say you have to walk a mile in someone's shoes to understand them.

Aeryn: I certainly know what you were doing when you were in my shoes Crichton.

John: Give me a break.

Aeryn: (chuckling) It's okay. It's okay, you know? You were in my shoes, I was in your pants... (she gets up and starts to leave too)

John: "Scuse me? (Aeryn stops and looks over her shoulder at him and smiles. John eyes her for a moment and with an amused sound, he springs up to follow after her)
                  http://transcripts.terrafirmascapers.com/

then this was referred back on SG-1 9x19 Crusade as well :

CARTER
                  You see, we've been using the data from the stone that Daniel connected on this end, which is why you're connected to his body.

VALA

(chuckling)
                  It's funny, isn't it. Daniel always wanted to get in my pants, and now I'm in his.

MITCHELL
                  Oh, that's not funny.

VALA
                  Hmm?

MITCHELL
                  He can't defend himself.
                  http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...%22_Transcript
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

What about books Baggie? Have we ever done a theme on book series?
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I just saw Wicked in London -- that would make for a good theme... I shall get to work later.
                      Go for it!

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      What about books Baggie? Have we ever done a theme on book series?
                      I don't think we've actually done books yet,unless Harry Potter counted? (I think that one was more movie-focussed to be honest.)

Let us know which series you have in mind,and thanks!
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I have to admit I have missed all of your themes in the past. I have been here this weekend, but maybe I am blind, but I have hardly seen any difference except a few new FarScape avatars.

Comment

I'm having some trouble coming up with reps for a Quantum Leap theme I'm working so if anyone has any suggestions that might help feel free to P.M. them to me. It might spark an idea.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Thank you for the June theme!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm sticking with farscape.
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Great time or Farscape
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X