Where can I get good SG1 fan shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I get good SG1 fan shirts?

I tried looking at Amazon (before the issues of my amazon account came up) but I did not find that many great SG1 shirts available.
    Is there any rules that prevent me from using Cafe Press or other site to create SG1 or StarGate fan stuff to others? I know it is not free but I bet someone else wants a shirt or coffee mug with fan art?
    Hello
    I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Originally posted by Bad Wolf the Artist View Post
    I tried looking at Amazon (before the issues of my amazon account came up) but I did not find that many great SG1 shirts available.
    Is there any rules that prevent me from using Cafe Press or other site to create SG1 or StarGate fan stuff to others? I know it is not free but I bet someone else wants a shirt or coffee mug with fan art?
    www.redbubble.com has some. Also www.etsy.com has them. There is another one that I got a couple of SG t-shirts from, but I can't find it at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf the Artist View Post
      Yeah, it's called "copyright violation"... cause you don't have a license to make a profit of MGM's intellectual property.

I don't know where MGM draws the line at fan art, or how closely it can resemble the actual thing for you to make a profit without a license, but I'd be careful when or if you decide to test the waters.

I did some copyright violation detection for Disney, and they are strict, very strict about any and all imagery of their intellectual properties.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I have just wanted to suggest the same. Make your own t-shirt as you can put on whatever you want. As long as you are not planning to sell them and it is for your own personel use than I doubt they will mind.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
        X