Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sg1/sga

I've been thinking about a couple versions of a parallel time

Idea 1: a generic scientist gets assigned to pegasus he has dreams of creating a super soldier for the us government so he studies the wraith and ascension until the Atlantis commander finds out what he is doing he escapes gets picked up by the wraith and he tells them he can make them better but first they need to protect him they do he gets to work in about forty years everything has learned from Atlantis has finally paid off he takes his research and his embryos into the ori galaxy and beyond learned how to ascend and finished his super soldiers the magog

Idea 2: the magog come into pegasus and instead of the wraith they have to deal with the magog for there enemy

Tell me what you guys think

To your first idea, I do not think the Wraith would, most of them at least take that offer, they would have a way to get the info they need from the scientist and get rid of him to use his researches the way they seem fit
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 24 June 2019, 07:43 AM. Reason: spelling....

Comment

So...you want to create a species that Earth can't defeat, and then have Earth defeat them anyway? Or you want to create a species that Earth can't defeat, have Earth be defeated and ... what?

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

If you remember from andromeda the Magog can be defeated even though it’s hard to do and they can also win many battles just depends no I want to figure out a way I can connect the tee species like the wraith was a early version of the Magog flawed and then perfected through more research

Idea two the Magog cross over into the Pegasus galaxy before the Atlantis team gets there and instead of the wraith it’s the Magog the world ship is there but like the wraith it would take them years to get into the Milky Way j

Comment

Working...
        X