STAR WARS Ep X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I don't even know what "Reeves" we're talking about here tbh. I refuse to give purveyors of misinformation the clicks they so desperately crave (not to mention, monetize), so I didn't watch the video.

I also don't even know what 'problem' you're trying to convey here. It's not exactly a big secret that movie stars tend to be attractive, or that sex sells. That's how this industry (and many others) work. Star Wars-specifically: Han was the "bad boy" that women love, Leia didn't wear bras in ANH (to say nothing of the gold bikini), Oscar Isaac is Latin male sex appeal, Daisy Ridley is impossibly cute girl-next-door-with-an-accent, etc etc etc. With a handful of exceptions ('elder statesman' actors, comedians), that's pretty much how movie casting always works.

(Not that any of this matters much anyway, given that the "source" is an obvious fraud)
    Keanu dude......

Comment

Ahhh, got it.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
      X