Is this a good deal? Complete Sg1 series on dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a good deal? Complete Sg1 series on dvd

I saw an ad for Amazon for the complete sg1 series on dvd for a hundred dollars or so. Here is the link
    Hello
    I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Originally posted by VrotoTurtle View Post
    I saw an ad for Amazon for the complete sg1 series on dvd for a hundred dollars or so. Here is the link
    I would say that it's a good deal especially if the total of getting every season individually and the movies is more. The only thing it doesn't include is this: Stargate Sg-1: Children of the Gods Final Cut Also if you decide to get the other series it may be cheaper to get the two seasons of SGU individually and the SGA DVD boxset has an extra or two that is exclusive to it, not sure if they're exclusive to the blu-ray boxset as well.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

You can skip the COTG: final cut... It's a director's chop-up of something that didn't need an edit.

Keep the original.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It depends in which region are you living. The Amazon UK has got it the SG-1 for 71 pounds :

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stargate-SG...gateway&sr=8-1

The Amazon.de has got the German version for 68 Euros :

https://www.amazon.de/Stargate-Komma...gateway&sr=8-3

So they are the same price was, but at least the German version has got an extra audio track. So if you are in the USA than it is worth of checking a French or Spanish box set as well (maybe from Canada or Mexico), if you want some "extra" language on your discs. I know the box doesn't look that nice, but maybe it is worth of buying these. I don't know if the DVD extras are the same or not.

edit.

Canada - 170 CDN (CAD)
        https://www.amazon.ca/Stargate-SG-1-...gateway&sr=8-5
        But it looks like the box is different here. Only English audio.
        Last edited by Platschu; 18 June 2019, 10:35 AM.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Slight issue. My amazon account is put on hold for some unknown reason. I am trying to get it restored ASAP.
          Hello
          I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Working...
          X