Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the prime movie all of it or just episode 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the prime movie all of it or just episode 1?

Is the Prime version the whole series made into a movie or just episode one?
    Hello
    I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

That's all of it.
    The film is all 10 webisodes combined. There's nothing else but that.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That explains why it seems a bit choppy I think. It is a bunch of episodes made into a movie.
      Hello
      I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Indeed.

Instead of releasing the webisodes as is, they stitched them together for the 189 countries which are blocked from the all-access streaming where it "aired" first... and were already spoiled to kingdom come because stargate fans can't keep their trap shut.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It looks there won't be more Origins story even if they have teased us for months. Technically all "episodes" could have been a different story.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

IIRC, there are a couple of aftercredit scenes that were taken out of the movie version. Nothing important,it just showed what the German soldier that was left behind was up to.

Comment

Working...
            X