• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inescapable (606)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON SIX
    INESCAPABLE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 606
    Fitz and Simmons find themselves prisoners of the Chronicoms, whose mental prison provides a deeper level of closeness -- and force them to confront hidden truths.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 September 2019, 08:39 PM.

I do so enjoy this show. I was watching this one with my sister and we were already howling at Fitz and Simmons yelling about how the can't stand each other/can't live without each other in the containment pod, but then just completely lost it when they came out and "Leopold"/RingSimmons were going at it
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Is it just me or has this season suddenly injected noticeably more comedy into a lot of their scenes?
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        Is it just me or has this season suddenly injected noticeably more comedy into a lot of their scenes?
        It's not just you. They're doing something better this year. I've tried to watch this one each year, but the past few years I've lost interest after 3-4 eps. This year, it's still holding my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          I think you're right, yes. And while I have enjoyed each season more than the last (so would not have been upset for the show to just keep on doing what it was doing), I am finding it very welcome this year. A couple weeks ago, when everyone accidentally got high?
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I believe I've already said that I am not a fan of where this show has gone with regards to the plot, but I definitely agree that this Season has had some highly entertaining episodes with regards to humor and use of the actors - [Exception] The "SARGE" thing is REALLY dumb. Honestly I think the highlights are pretty much everything happening off-Earth. There is an occasional winning terrestrial moment and I think Barry Shabaka Henley has been a very welcome addition, but overall I prefer the Fitz / Enoch and now Simmons / Fitz dynamics. Joel Stoffer has definitely become one of my favorite characters.

So after writing all that I will come to the point that INESCAPABLE, 6.6, was probably one of the better episodes they've ever done - if one has been watching from the beginning. If this were the first episodes I'd ever seen it probably would not have had the same impact.

Comment

Working...
            X