Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sort of things do you guys collect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sort of things do you guys collect?

I personally collect old jewlery, bottle caps, strange beads, handmade fairtrade trinkets,plants, dry herbs/flowers, and feathers.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...606_171657.jpg

A handful of the things I've collected

Comment

Very cool stuff! It’s always neat to hear what other people have found. I used to collect wood knots that I would find. I always thought they were kind of cool.
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

They can be interesting. I've never collected wood knots, but coming from a forest i can see the appeal.

Comment

Stamps, coins, fossils, Titanic related items, ... and on ocassion (a) minion(s)...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That's pretty cool Falcon!

Comment

I'm a classic collector...

Comment

I'd collect fossils if I had the money and transportation

Comment

Originally posted by Heath_E View Post
                  Start small.

Sharkteeth.

Oh, I forgot... along with the fossils, I also collect arrowheads. I have several Bronze age ones from Tanzania and one from Bolivia.

Comment

I think I used to have some shark teeth, but I lost them at some point.

Ooo The arrowheads sound pretty cool.

Comment

I have some coins too...probably not worth anything for these foreign coins but sorta makes me feel like I did some travelling

Comment

You can start with the ones currently occupying the State capitol in the People's Republic of New York State

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                          I have some coins too...probably not worth anything for these foreign coins but sorta makes me feel like I did some travelling
                          My oldest is a 1 cent coin from 1914.
                          My grandfather gave it to me, along with a whole bunch of other coins and paper money (German money from WWII among others).

Comment

I've never really collected coins. I believe my mom does though.

Comment

I've never really collected coins. I believe my mom does though.
                              I didn't either but then my grandfather showed me some of the coins he still had from his father, and I became instantly interested. I happen to like items that have a history, or that are from history.

I studied archaeology for a while and I'm very interested in archeological sites and heritage sites around the world. Passage tombs, and longbarrows, and old Roman forts and temples and cities and the likes...

Comment

Working...
                              X