Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Sure if this is the right spot to put this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Sure if this is the right spot to put this...

Hi, um i'm not sure how many people still know me. I was on this site YEARS ago and was pretty active. Stargate was my childhood and i feel horrible for falling out of it. Well, I'm back. I'm not sure if this is the right spot to put this, i am a little rusty in the forum activity stuff. All i will say is that this feels like coming home. Life has changed so much but this site was such a safe haven for me. I'm home.

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Hello
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Hello

Hi i feel like such a noob lol Which is funny because years ago i was actually pretty good at this stuff

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

It's like riding a bike... ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET!!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And scapegoat the lemmings
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Comment

How can bi bow before myself?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                How can bi bow before myself?
                In front of a mirror perhaps...

(but photoshop your unbowed state in later, obviously -- unless you have a clone or an identical twin)

Comment

The world would implode with another me
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                      Hi, um i'm not sure how many people still know me. I was on this site YEARS ago and was pretty active. Stargate was my childhood and i feel horrible for falling out of it. Well, I'm back. I'm not sure if this is the right spot to put this, i am a little rusty in the forum activity stuff. All i will say is that this feels like coming home. Life has changed so much but this site was such a safe haven for me. I'm home.
                      Hi there, I haven't been on GW for a while either and seems so long ago that I was in here chatting away to so many people. I was off sick from work the other day and SG1 was airing on the Space channel. It was then I realised that I hadn't watched any Stargate for ages and the fondness I have for the show was still there and prompted me to check out GW again. I can never fall out of Stargate, there are so many great memories associated with it.

It's good to see that there are still some people keeping the forum alive and it is always a joy to come back time to time and see what people are chatting about.

Comment

Krisz!!
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                        X