Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harley Keener's role in Endgame. Spoilers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harley Keener's role in Endgame. Spoilers.

Why was harley at the funeral? He was never seen or even mentioned in any movies in the mcu other than iron man 3. Did he and stark stay in contact behind scenes? Some are saying tony was a sort of father figure to him. They met once though. Harley helped him with the suit and he looked up to tony but to say father figure is a little far fetched don't you think? Unless he did mentor him behind scenes but I feel like he would have been mentioned at some point had he done that and he would had a bigger role.

What do you think?

Originally posted by Jojo347 View Post
    Why was harley at the funeral? He was never seen or even mentioned in any movies in the mcu other than iron man 3. Did he and stark stay in contact behind scenes? Some are saying tony was a sort of father figure to him. They met once though. Harley helped him with the suit and he looked up to tony but to say father figure is a little far fetched don't you think? Unless he did mentor him behind scenes but I feel like he would have been mentioned at some point had he done that and he would had a bigger role.

What do you think?
    I don't see why he wouldn't be at the funeral. We already know that by the end of IM3 he'd taken a special interest in Harley. You can bet he'd be looking out for him and probably at this point helping him out with college and stuff. He's closer to Peter because Peter needs more guidance what with choosing to be a superhero. But if he's pseudo father to Peter I'd say it's natural for him to be a pseudo Uncle to Harley.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I like such little cameo scenes as it really creates continuity.

(That is the reason I am a bit sad that no Marvel tv characters were shown at least briefly at the portals...)
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        I like such little cameo scenes as it really creates continuity.

(That is the reason I am a bit sad that no Marvel tv characters were shown at least briefly at the portals...)
        They were considering it, especially the Defenders, but that got cut for Wong's line about Strange wanting more people.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
        X