• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code Yellow (604)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON SIX
    CODE YELLOW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 604
    Now an up-and-coming tech mogul, Deke Shaw finds himself the latest target of Sarge and his team. Keller and Yo-Yo's relationship takes a dramatic turn while investigating a parasitic species.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 September 2019, 09:04 PM.

My love for this series has not been rekindled, but CODE YELLOW was another winner - as far as scenes and dialogue go. This was probably the best overall episode of the current season. I pretty much despise the running plot, but they are coming up with some winning ideas when it comes to scenes and dialogue. All of the Deke stuff was fantastic.

The stuff at headquarters was dumb and predictable, but the end looked cool and I really like what Barry Shabaka Henly is bringing to the fold. I wish Dr. Marcus Benson had been introduced earlier in the series. Also glad they aren't focusing on the alcohol too much. WHEN that becomes more of a plot point I will be very disappointed.

I think that possibly the best aspect of this season, other than cool space visual effects, has been Mack as the Director.

Comment

I couldn't help but think of either Bill Gates or the guy who started Apple computers.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        I couldn't help but think of either Bill Gates or the guy who started Apple computers.
        Only not as smart. VERY shocked more folks didn't come discuss this episode. And four episodes in and they are already taking a break this week?!?!?!?! I guess they really want to stretch these out.

Comment

Got to love basketball
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Got to love basketball

Oh yeah I forgot that sports still takes priority over everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
              Oh yeah I forgot that sports still takes priority over everything.
              That has been a pet peeve of mine as long as I can remember.

It's not as if there aren't enough networks specializing in jockstrap crap these days, but what really gets me is the overtimes.

If a game is scheduled to run 8-10, for example, then that's when it should air. At 10:01 the network should switch to whatever is next on the schedule. Why is the jockstrap crap more important then the audiences for other content?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                That has been a pet peeve of mine as long as I can remember.

It's not as if there aren't enough networks specializing in jockstrap crap these days, but what really gets me is the overtimes.

If a game is scheduled to run 8-10, for example, then that's when it should air. At 10:01 the network should switch to whatever is next on the schedule. Why is the jockstrap crap more important then the audiences for other content?
                Money. Look at the ratings. We can whine and moan all we want, it wont change as more people will be angry if sports got preemptive than a TV show
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Enjoyed the episode, but Sequoia was annoying. I kinda liked the end credits, but that just left too many questions for me.

Mack remarked that it wasn't his call not to tell Deke, I'm guessing that was one of Coulson's last decisions.

Sad to see Keller go, I really love the actor. He was great on Haven and still good. I was hoping the alien would just possess him and he'd be a new character. But I guess I was wrong about the alien's purpose in the body.

Not sure why the Invaders are killing folks not part of this reality. Sounds like they are hunting them from world to world. Perhaps trying to prevent the destruction we saw in the video?

I am enjoying the mysteries, but I am tiring of having carrots dangled in front, only to be taken away.

Comment

Working...
                  X