• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Quest for Peace (422)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FOUR
    THE QUEST FOR PEACE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 422
    Lex Luthor's schemes place him in the Oval Office, welcomed as a hero by the country. J'onn and Dreamer must help a group of alien prisoners escape from Lex's facility on Shelly Island -- before he can unleash his endgame on the Kryptonian colony of Argo.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 May 2019, 08:21 PM.

So will Lex be involved in the crosssover? Also, who is it hes helped and who or what is Leviathon?

Looks like they're putting Lena down the evil road now she knows the truth...

Comment

@Teddybrown Hopefully it's not as simple as the evil road and more like conflicted. Maybe she'll be more of a thorn or source of drama than a villian

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        So will Lex be involved in the crosssover? Also, who is it hes helped and who or what is Leviathon?

Looks like they're putting Lena down the evil road now she knows the truth...
        One time Kara should -really- not have listened to her sister.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

About Lena, I'm sure it's going to have consequences but they won't be that bad. It'll maybe last for a few episodes or even a season max and then they'll be friends again.

I feel like we didn't need the whole lex thing this season or any other season. If you wanted to bring him back, you should have done it right, showrunners.

Love the chemistry between brainy and Nia Nal.

Comment

Working...
          X